~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

We dont have fangly dangly things like that down my way! :p My dad said that hed pay to all go to the mainland (sounds like some weird folk song doesnt it!?) And do one of those 3D scans :) you get a DVD and tons of pics with that :)I just cant decide on when to do it! im thinking at around 29-32 weeks but im not sure! lol

My sis had it when she was 24 weeks pregnant and it was one of the best things i have ever seen. Soundtrack was a bit shit. Shame it all seems really expensive tho. worth it 4 good memorys 2 show the child when hes old.

Actually i was just ranting about him over on livejournal. I feel like im being torn apart.I hate him so much, but deep down i just want him to go back to how he used to be and we'll be one big happy family.OR, I keep letting him hurt me even though were apart and im scared of never meeting someone else because no one wants a pregnant woman.yep that sounds more like it.And he says im messing HIM around!? hes the one thats been telling people were still together. just as i think were getting on fine as friends he pulls this kind of shit, and then he says that im leading him on and then messing him around.Whats really happening is that im happy at the time because i think the friendship is going well (apparently thats being back in love with him) and then i go mental because he does something really really REALLY unthoughtful. ARGH! WANKITY WANK!

I'd imagine that back on the lesbian market you would be in hot demand with a baby. Lesbian couples always want to adopt or want a guy to play a part for them, but you're good to go. Have you considered being a lesbian again?

• Paid Members

Actually i was just ranting about him over on livejournal. I feel like im being torn apart.I hate him so much, but deep down i just want him to go back to how he used to be and we'll be one big happy family.OR, I keep letting him hurt me even though were apart and im scared of never meeting someone else because no one wants a pregnant woman.yep that sounds more like it.And he says im messing HIM around!? hes the one thats been telling people were still together. just as i think were getting on fine as friends he pulls this kind of shit, and then he says that im leading him on and then messing him around.Whats really happening is that im happy at the time because i think the friendship is going well (apparently thats being back in love with him) and then i go mental because he does something really really REALLY unthoughtful. ARGH! WANKITY WANK!

I'd imagine that back on the lesbian market you would be in hot demand with a baby. Lesbian couples always want to adopt or want a guy to play a part for them, but you're good to go. Have you considered being a lesbian again?
Ok, Going to be COMPLETLEY honest here.Since i split with Matt i've been on a couple of dates with girls. well 3 exactly. The first was going really well, and when it came to being honest and talking about myself, i told her i was pregnant and she litterally just said "oh, well ive got to go now anyway" and honest to god this girl just got up from the table in chicago rock and just LEFT. Me then, on my own, looking like a dick. The second was ok with it, went on a second date with her and allthough she was alovley person she wasnt really my cup of tea. A bit too butch for my liking and a little erm....un-picturesque. She also all of a sudden became completley obsessed and phoned me every 5 mins text me non stop and would get funny when i didnt text back straight away. I edged myself away from her. nutjob.And then there was Keiley. Lovley Keiley. Stunning girl, excellent job and totally supported me with what i was doing. Things were going quite well until i text her about mid last week only to find out that she was infact with someone now. :(I honestly thought the same as you, i thought that i wasnt going to have any problem finding a GF, but in truth, no ones interested :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Does anybody else get the feeling that MAT got her ex-boyfriend a gun rack for christmas?Just to keep record:Lesbian-Bi-Straight-Engaged-Pregnant-Single mum-LesbianThe circle is complete

sorry, but i dont really see how i could go from lesbian to bi to straight then back to lesbian.Maybe juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust maybe i was bi all the way through? or would that spoil all your fun and games?And how can i be a single mum if i havent even had my baby yet? and for your information, little one, im not single anymore.I've got some more belly pics to post up. More exciting news though is that the day before yesterday i felt them move for the first time!!!!lol, i thought it was just gas at first, but nope!And ive noticed that if i tap my belly or the tops of my thighs, baby moves!Its getting so much more exciting. im counting down the days till the 13th of jan when i finally get to find out if im on team blue or pink :)Weird thing happened yesterday though! I went to a friends house for a birthday party where i met another friend who i hadnt seen since the end of october and guess what!? shes pregnant too! and then i asked how far along she was and GUESS WHAT!!!????Shes the same week as me!!!!! my due date is 3 days before her!!!!!twas very very strange :) but good! very good :)

And how can i be a single mum if i havent even had my baby yet? and for your information, little one, im not single anymore.

Right i may have had a few too many old peculiers.. your not single?!?? did i miss something? your back wit hmatt? or you seeing someone else?pm if you want?