~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

Don't do it!One of the last great surprises on the planet is when the baby pops out and you find out whether he's a he or she's a she.This finding out beforehand lark is naught but witchcraft and voodoo.

• Paid Members

lmao! omg i just realised what i wrote!My next scan is the 13th of MAY!where january came from i dont know! lolCant say its the stupidest thing ive done since ive been pregnant though. It seems my last brain cell has fucked off to work on the baby. haha!

• Paid Members

i hate kids. not when I'm out. i can be having a meal and they cry on another table and i don't mind, that stuff happens and i understand it, kids running about and stuff. i just hate being near them as in close proximity, i hate having to touch anything they have handled, taps, door handles picking up their toys. I'm very odd with stuff like that. they can do what they like as long as i didn't have to touch stuff after them and they aren't in my house.

• Paid Members

for some reason i thought i had posted this after it happened last night, but mustve been a dream!

The coolest thing EVER happened last night.

Baby was for some reason hyperactive from about 10:30pm to midnight last night, feeling more and more like somethings crawling around inside me (honestly!) which confirmed for me that its not gas! lol

At about 11:20pm, i made myself a cup of tea and as i was drinking it i rested it on my bump. suddenly, baby freaks, and scuttles away toawrds my right legs. thats odd i thought ;) so i put my cup (it wasnt hot btw) where i thought baby had moved to. low and behold it scuttled away again!!!! it was awesome! but then i felt bad as i was tormenting the poor thing! lol

Its feeling more and more like its doing a doggy paddle against the sides of my womb, certainly a very bizarre but awesome feeling. Especially as the tea moment was my first interaction with my sproglett!!!!!!!!!

So exciting :)

anyway, heres some 16week belly pics :)

Please excuse the crappy quality, my cameras on the brink :( (oh and no taking the mick out of my uber sexy maternity bra! lol i need ANOTHER new one :(

16w1.jpg16w2.jpg

16w3.jpg16w4.jpg

16w5.jpg

Oh and of course, the pussy shot for you all :p Remember Miika? the mummy cat? she has her figure back :) the mark on her nose are from where she got in a fight the other night :(

miikamoopoos.jpg

Edited by Miss_anne_thrope

• Paid Members

Something I was wondering...As the bump gets bigger, your skin around your stomach gets put under more stress. What does that do to your navel piercing - would you have to remove it?

Some women can get away with it, but some their skin just becomes too tight and they have to take them out or put a pregnancy belly bar in which is made out of bendy plastic.But then, your belly is sticking out so much, it will be getting caught on everything. So its more common for women to just take them out. Unless it isnt fully healed of course, then your screwed.

• Paid Members

Either my girlfriend is 16 weeks pregnant, or you're usually fairly thin :) Do you have a before picture to compare?

I dont im afraid :( i never thought about taking pictures of my belly until i was pregnant? lolI wish i had though so i could compare now.But let me tell you yes it was very flat and i worked damn hard for it too :(