~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

I do hope you were joking when you said one of you has that saved on your PC, because that is very sad.

Oh it's not just me who does that then. I have some cracking gems locked away in My Documents. I'm tempted to start a UKFF Memories thread to unleash some.Anyway I better get out of the way before a handbag hits me in the eye. (My doctor said I wasn't supposed to get a handbag in it.)

Just got back from the doctors.I have SPD :(Explanations...I'm in so much pain :( and my legs keep giving way :( i've fallen over twice in a week :(Sucks :(

Ouch darlin! On the plus side they might induce you early if it gets really bad. A friend of mine is due middle of May but they may induce her any day now as her SPD is so bad shes on morphine for it. Then again other friends have had SPD and whilst its not nice they have managed to go full term so fingers crossed for youCherry, xxx

• Paid Members

Just got back from the doctors.I have SPD :(Explanations...I'm in so much pain :( and my legs keep giving way :( i've fallen over twice in a week :(Sucks :(

Ouch darlin! On the plus side they might induce you early if it gets really bad. A friend of mine is due middle of May but they may induce her any day now as her SPD is so bad shes on morphine for it. Then again other friends have had SPD and whilst its not nice they have managed to go full term so fingers crossed for youCherry, xxx
They were thinking of inducing me early anyway because of my von wilibrands disese :( A little worried about it all though because my mum was born a month early, and my brother and i were both a month early too. both of us were all fully developed apart from me being a bit jaundice, but that was it, just had a rapic growth spurt and with the women in my family being tiny it was time to come out!

Who really gives one, i want to read more from Seven & TBP.

I do actually, I'm enjoying this thread. It's been an interesting journey for MAT. I've learned a few things from this thread too, that may help me in a few years when me and my girl decide to have babies. Edited by Mab

• Paid Members

I do actually, I'm enjoying this thread. It's been an interesting journey for MAT. I've learned a few things from this thread too, that may help me in a few years when me and my girl decide to have babies.
..Oh...god... :crazy:

• Paid Members

I do actually, I'm enjoying this thread. It's been an interesting journey for MAT. I've learned a few things from this thread too, that may help me in a few years when me and my girl decide to have babies.
what is there to learn, you just get it out and stick it in dont ya :sly:

• Paid Members

I wonder if MAT will be struck with the curse of her nips turning black yet.In general I find pregnant women quite attractive, but the dark nipples are a proper turn off.

They have got darker, but i have olive skin anyway so i was expecting it. with darker skinned girls though i feel really sorry for them, they really do go black :(Then again i dont really care what colour they were if they didnt hurt :(