~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

For some strange reason, the missus won't let me call the baby Rocky. Cant think why....

Funnily enough my hubby wants to call our first son Rocky (if we ever have one) and got told no. Cherry, xxx

• Paid Members

Count me in for the " dad's to be" section!!! Shouldnt actually be telling anyone, but TBH, can't keep a secret this big! yay me!

Well done mate, welcome to the Dads club!

• Paid Members

lmao, yup yup yup :)A couple of weeks ago i thought hmmm maybe a surprise would be nice...But if im being totally honest i've had a really pants pregnancy thanks to my first trimester so, a little treat like this i think will make me alot happier about the whole thing.I've been getting more and more excited over that last few weeks, now im going absolutley batshit. I really really can't wait. Not just to find out what 'it' shall from then on be known by, but i really want to see them again. I wish i could see them all the time. I hope it behaves this time though. Last time they just laid there, it took ages for the sonographer to get all the measurements. Just 2 seconds of a little dance and that was it, back to sleep. Its been making up for it though, constantly kicking the crap out of me, but this last few days they've gone a bit quiet, or maybe im just getting used to the movement. When ever i try to feel it, i feel something. For example right now its kicking me on my left side. Were trying desperatley to save up for a 4D scan, it means we'll have to save up for not only the actual scan itself, but also the ferry fare and petrol to get there :(If i can have one though i would like it at 30 weeks. Can you tell im a bit mad over this scanning business :p ?

Were trying desperatley to save up for a 4D scan, it means we'll have to save up for not only the actual scan itself, but also the ferry fare and petrol to get there :(If i can have one though i would like it at 30 weeks.

This is quality. Well worth the money, you get to see the baby on a huge monitor, really detailed. We got quite a few photos etc and they come out great, I still have one of the photos as my desktop wallpaper. If you're really crazy you can get a DVD of the baby roaming around but I felt that was a step too far. Good idea getting it a bit later when the baby has developed a bit more, I would suggest the later the better in this respect.They arent allowed to tell you the sex of the baby up here (NHS Forth Valley Policy- dont know what its like everywhere else), so we didnt find out our baby was a boy until the 4D scan. Edited by BrianR

• Paid Members

You can only get the 4D scans up to 33 weeks, as the baby bny then is a little bit squished and cant really move around much.Luckily, my hospital tell you the sex, but if i can get a 4D scan, i think i'll still buy everything in white or just keep the receipts until we can see its bits in all their glory! :DThe prices of these things are phenominal, but i've found one thats based in Portsmouth so we wouldnt have to travel that far for it and its also the cheapest ive seen.The package that i want includes,Approx 15 min DVDCD ROM of 3D printable images1x colour gloss 3D photo enlargement in A4 photomount3x colour gloss 4x6 photo printsBabyScan well-being check and growth scanSexing if requiredfor