Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 7, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted May 7, 2008 You all suck major balls :pI have my boys name, its a girls name i'm after
C/WMark Please! Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 Are you calling the lad, Neil then? :pWhy don't you call the girl Katie, if it is a girl? - That name is awesome.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 7, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted May 7, 2008 Are you calling the lad, Neil then? :pWhy don't you call the girl Katie, if it is a girl? - That name is awesome. Thats my evil ex girlfriends name And no, the boy will be Dyllan, or Dillan.
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted May 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2008 How about Lidl?You could give it a middle name or two so the initials spell something decent.Sadly mine spell "CAR".
stylesclash05 Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 I've always liked the name Brooke for a girl, not sure why.
Cherry Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 I am the same as you MAT, no trouble at all picking a boys name but girls I'm struggling with (Btw not PG yet but we're trying)So far we have come up with:SophieBrookeImogenAshleighSophiaMarieLilly (although hubby isn't keen)ClaireTrouble is they are all lovely names but none are jumping out at me right nowCherry, xxx
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 7, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted May 7, 2008 hmmmm Brooke.Brooke is also one of my favourite beaches on the island. But some people might think that she was conceived there....in the middle of january.....Brooke. hmmmm.
MaraJade Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 if its a boy go with harrisonGood God! Don't do that!Names are such a hard thing to come up with; I'm a bit of a believer in waiting until you have 'met' the child; sometimes a name just suits them. For example a woman I work with had no idea what to call her baby; when she was born the midwife handed her over and said "awwww she's such a little gem!" and Gemma was named! Some people even 'get to know' baby over a few days before naming.Also; whatever people may say about it; names DO affect your personality. I've met hundreds of children over the years (I've been at the same Lower School for 11 years now) and have found that children with the same names *tend* to have similar personality traits. Having said that; I've never met a Dylan (you should go for that spelling by the way; just more aesthetic) so can't offer any advice on that one!Having said all that; if I was to be unlucky enough to ever have to endure having a baby, were it a boy it'd be Benjamin. (Not that us teachers have preferences at all )
TheSlickster Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 (edited) Dylan (you should go for that spelling by the way; just more aesthetic)Agreed Edited May 7, 2008 by TheSlickster
rochellerochelle Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 You seem like nice people so i'm going to do you a favour and help you out, for a girl name her 'Soda' and for a boy 'Seven'. I solve problems, its what i do.(I understand i'm not contributing to this thread with these suggestions, but i just couldn't help myself)
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted May 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2008 Initial wise, I still love my mate's kids initials, they gave him two middle names, so his initials spell CROW.Name wise itself, just make damned sure not to name the kid something that will get the piss ripped out of it in years to come. Most notable that I know of personally was a guy who lived next door to us, surname of Dow (pronounced Doe), so he named the girl Adele.Yup, Adele Dow. That kid will never live her name down and will end up hating her parents. Surely nobody can fuck up that much and not notice what the name will sound like...
MaraJade Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 Yes; with that in mind I thoroughly recommend you read this before naming!
Recommended Posts