Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Its true what they say about pregnant women being really randy.Its a nightmare :(I had no sex drive for the first 2 and a half months and then BAM! I allways thought i was quite a sexual person, and a little pervy, but this is ridiculous :((but then again when you do have sex it makes up for it. best sex EVER.)My tummys gone really hairy :(I feel like some grotesque moomin :(

Posted

Its true what they say about pregnant women being really randy.Its a nightmare :(I had no sex drive for the first 2 and a half months and then BAM! I allways thought i was quite a sexual person, and a little pervy, but this is ridiculous :((but then again when you do have sex it makes up for it. best sex EVER.)My tummys gone really hairy :(I feel like some grotesque moomin :(

Haha in all honesty I like your honest approach.
  • Paid Members
Posted

Its true what they say about pregnant women being really randy.Its a nightmare :(I had no sex drive for the first 2 and a half months and then BAM! I allways thought i was quite a sexual person, and a little pervy, but this is ridiculous :((but then again when you do have sex it makes up for it. best sex EVER.)My tummys gone really hairy :(I feel like some grotesque moomin :(

I'd do a moomin.
Posted (edited)

Haha in all honesty I like your honest approach.

Honestly?
Serious question. What is it about guys flirting with girls you find so disgusting? You even say that the term "Yummy Mummy" is disgusting. What is so bad about it to be labeled that?Are Mummys not allowed to be attractive? Or is it the flirting complement that makes your skin crawl?Please explain. Edited by Turnbucklepads
Posted

I thought Seven was making a crack about overdoing the "Honest" approach in one sentence but I could be wrong.

Posted

Which one? You asked four different questions you stupid cunt.

The main one. Or maybe all four if you are feeling that way inclined. And please make it quick, I've just started a poll in Nutz magazine to determine whether I rate tits higher than arses.

Haha in all honesty I like your honest approach.

Honestly?
Serious question. What is it about guys flirting with girls you find so disgusting? You even say that the term "Yummy Mummy" is disgusting. What is so bad about it to be labeled that?Are Mummys not allowed to be attractive? Or is it the flirting complement that makes your skin crawl?Please explain.
  • Paid Members
Posted

Its true what they say about pregnant women being really randy.Its a nightmare :(I had no sex drive for the first 2 and a half months and then BAM! I allways thought i was quite a sexual person, and a little pervy, but this is ridiculous :((but then again when you do have sex it makes up for it. best sex EVER.)My tummys gone really hairy :(I feel like some grotesque moomin :(

I'd do a moomin.
Really??? Which one?
Posted

I can't find a quote of those exact words. But you do like to have a go at anyone such as Tequila Boy or me who make a sexual comment towards a female, be it a UKFF member or someone in the celebrity world. Like I said before in your Lets be negative thread, it says you hate the term yummy mummy. You called it disgusting. Why?Are you a monk or something? Don't you flirt with girls you find attractive? Personally I find your "I hate the world, lets slash our wrists" mentality a lot more disgusting.I just find your constant bashing of people that say something sexual a little odd, and it's something I've wanted to ask you for a while.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Both of you stop it now, please!I like the both of you and dont want to take sides but if you are going to bicker, dont do it around me!It upsets me :(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...