~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

Ahem,

Well that was quite possibly, the best 20 mins of my life this morning.

Absolutley amazing.

The second i saw my little baby, with the little arms and feet waving about, theres was this instant beam across my face.

Spent most of the time trying to get the little bugger to move to get the measurements!!! I either have a really really lazy and laid back baby, or an extremley stubborn brat lol.

They did move around eventually and went fo a little walk around their sac which brought a tear to me eye, it was just amazing. They did this little dance type thing, but then settled back down! :p

The sonographer said that they were probably sleeping and not to worry about the stubborn-ness!

The cutest thing was that we got this absolutley fantastic view of its features which freaked me out a bit, but then it bought its left hand to its face and rubbed its left eye!!! it was soooooooooooo cool! And then it proceeded to punch out, which we managed to get a picture of :)

The pictures we got were absolutley pants compared to the 20 seconds of movement we saw lol, but still, my little sproglett is looking perfect :)

baby12wks180-1.jpgbaby12wks182-1.jpg

Its evil little face, and sticking its middle finger up at the world :p

(Actually, its fingers were all out stretched and pointing towards the screen but meh :p )

baby12wks183-1.jpg

HARHAR!!!

• Paid Members

Ahem,Well that was quite possibly, the best 20 mins of my life this morning.Absolutley amazing.The second i saw my little baby, with the little arms and feet waving about, theres was this instant beam across my face.Spent most of the time trying to get the little bugger to move to get the measurements!!! I either have a really really lazy and laid back baby, or an extremley stubborn brat lol.They did move around eventually and went fo a little walk around their sac which brought a tear to me eye, it was just amazing. They did this little dance type thing, but then settled back down! :pThe sonographer said that they were probably sleeping and not to worry about the stubborn-ness!The cutest thing was that we got this absolutley fantastic view of its features which freaked me out a bit, but then it bought its left hand to its face and rubbed its left eye!!! it was soooooooooooo cool! And then it proceeded to punch out, which we managed to get a picture of :)The pictures we got were absolutley pants compared to the 20 seconds of movement we saw lol, but still, my little sproglett is looking perfect :)baby12wks180-1.jpgbaby12wks182-1.jpgIts evil little face, and sticking its middle finger up at the world :p(Actually, its fingers were all out stretched and pointing towards the screen but meh :p )baby12wks183-1.jpgHARHAR!!!

Great phot's. Makes it all seem more real, dosen't it?

MAT if u got the money and they offer it get the dvd of ur scan its so cool. U aint that far gone but when u get there its amazing even tho the baby looks like cheese shaped into a baby. Its still amazing 2 look at even if the music choice tends to put the entire room into a mass crying session.Good memorys.

• Paid Members

We dont have fangly dangly things like that down my way! :p My dad said that hed pay to all go to the mainland (sounds like some weird folk song doesnt it!?) And do one of those 3D scans :) you get a DVD and tons of pics with that :)I just cant decide on when to do it! im thinking at around 29-32 weeks but im not sure! lol

• Paid Members

We dont have fangly dangly things like that down my way! :p My dad said that hed pay to all go to the mainland (sounds like some weird folk song doesnt it!?) And do one of those 3D scans :) you get a DVD and tons of pics with that :)I just cant decide on when to do it! im thinking at around 29-32 weeks but im not sure! lol

If you have a DVD of the conception, you could sell that and have the money for the scan DVD ;)