~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

He has money?!

Yes, it's given to him through tax payers, due to his low income. Try to keep up.
Sometimes I wish there was a thread that was just the MAT timeline. Its too annoying having to trawl the shitloads of other threads to find it all so i could try to figure out past vs present.I thought TNA made no sense. :(
Basically, on a short time line.Lesbian - bi - straight - pregnant.
or maybe i was Bi all along? ever considered that?
Nah, there would of been a thread to tell us so.

• Moderators

I remember when you posted those slutty pics of yourself ages ago she thought you were pretty, so fingers crossed that will be enough to make her a lesbian.

I don't remember that.Maybe if you could link us to the post where you called everyone gay for not thinking they were "hawt" would be useful.

I remember when you posted those slutty pics of yourself ages ago she thought you were pretty, so fingers crossed that will be enough to make her a lesbian.

I don't remember that.Maybe if you could link us to the post where you called everyone gay for not thinking they were "hawt" would be useful.
I rarely do that sort of thing as I'm not too good at using the search function. Maybe you have it saved in your bookmarks?

I was just wondering how many people on here are single parents?or are in relationships but not with the mother/father of their child??

My eldest son lives with my Ex Wife. I have 2 boys with the current bint. And a baby on the way.

• Paid Members

Belly pics!!!!!

(please excuse the jammies ;) )

might not be safe for work, theres a ittle bit of bra-age :laugh:

bellypic1.jpg

This is the view i have most days, allthough theres alot more belly than boob than normal in this pic! lol...

bellypic2.jpg

bellypic3.jpgbellypic4.jpgbellypic5.jpg

I cant believe how much ive grown! its family tradition (well for the girls anyway!) to show really early. My tummy used to be be so flat and lurverly!!! then all of a sudden, pop!!! I'm enjoying looking more pregnant, but i do miss my hard earned flat tum tum :( and being able to wear my old clothes :( maternity trousers and joggers all the way now!

I was just wondering how many people on here are single parents?or are in relationships but not with the mother/father of their child??

(As MAT knows)Im not with the mother of my 5 year old,but i pick her up from school & see her regularly as she lives across the road from my mums now.Obviously i dont see her as much as i'd like due to being with my 5 week old daughter with me current missus.It's quite hard sometimes having to share time between them,but i guess i made my bed so i have to lie in it as they say.I have a great,close relationship with my 5 year old & she absolutely loves her new (half)sister,so as long as we're all happy thats all that matters

I only have my son at weekends but if i could have him all the time I would but its not worth the heartache that would come with it for all concerned. Me and my wife Caroline have a good relationship with my ex that I would have given the world for when I was a kid as all I saw was a shit load of fighting between my mum and dad so theres no point rocking the boat.I have just got back off holiday with my son today and its the 1st ive been on holiday abroad with him and it was great. Didnt really want to give him back but the situation is what it is so you adapt and make the best of it.