Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm exhausted :( how can something so small moving around effect me so much???

I want to make some sort of small penis joke about your ex-boyfriend but cannot think of anything. Any help anyone?
Just..turn off the internet..now.
Posted

Pregnant women can be evil.

 

Walking on eggshells for near on nine months got tiresome the first time, no idea why I thought having a second kid was a good idea, she was even more hormonal the second time around.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Just got back from my midwife appointment, and all is well :)She said that my HCG hormone levels were above average and that was really really good for me and baby :)My blood results from my 12week scan and check up were all back too, all with nothing to report :)Then it was time to hear babys heart beat.And werent they being a little monkey. I was having to direct the midwife to where the baby had moved to, until she caught the little bugger in a corner and there we had it, a perfect heart beat :)Very chuffed :)

  • Paid Members
Posted

You just have to remember to never ever rise to it, just let it go.I've been really really irrational and sooooo hot headed and thought, woah, did i just do that? but then its too embarassing to admit that you shouldnt have done that and you dont want to seem like a 'crazy pregnant person'Its just as hard for us you know :(

  • Paid Members
Posted

haha, i agree, i'll never forget when i was sat on the beach last year with my 8th month pregnant friend and we were sat up, talking about her linea nigra (the dark line between a womans belly button and her vajayjay when shes pregnant) and all of a sudden, baby flipped around from right to left, dragging his foot right over her belly. It was so bizarre. it then just stayed stuck out on the left hand side for ages and when i pressed against it to see if he would take it away, he kicked me!!!! little bugger.

  • Paid Members
Posted

My older sisters got one in the oven from her fiance, seems I'm going to be an Uncle! (thats right isnt it?)

Posted

Once I saw some pregnant lesbian porn and you could see the baby kicking about like mad. That shit freaked me out. It was so mobile. It made me think of Austin Powers'

bit, like a really small person or animal or something was genuinely trapped inside and testing the structure for weaknesses. Unsettling.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...