~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

Even pregnant MAT still looks fit as ! :p

Thats kinda insulting considering you can't even see her face. Although you don't always look up the chimney when you stoke the fire.
Pregnant women do it for me, thats probably why I have a million kids.
But you wouldn't. She;'s pregnant so she can't get more pregnant and when she isn't pregnant you don't want to because she doesn't do it for you. Unless she can get pregnant while pregnant, but that would mean that we ar all trapped in the world of bAzTNM.

Thats kinda insulting considering you can't even see her face. Although you don't always look up the chimney when you stoke the fire.
But you wouldn't. She;'s pregnant so she can't get more pregnant and when she isn't pregnant you don't want to because she doesn't do it for you. Unless she can get pregnant while pregnant, but that would mean that we ar all trapped in the world of bAzTNM.
Don't panic, I just want to have sex with pregnant women not actually inpregnate them, and I do still find women attractive when they are not pregnant. Heres the thing though, there might be a woman who is obviously attractive but I don't fancy, then she gets pregnant and it changes the whole thing.Actually I just really like cuddling up to mrs crux while she is pregnant, having my hand on the bump and feeling the baby kick while I am drifting off to sleep.Unfortunately I've had shingles so I have been sleeping on my own even though a doctor and a pharmasist says there is utterly no risk to the baby. Last night I thought I would creep back into my own bed only to find my 2 youngest kids fast asleep cuddling on my sade of the bed.

A friend of mine who's pregnant keeps telling me she's constantly horny and wants to drop by my place... once the horrendous vomiting stops.

I take it the father isn't about?A friend of mine is actually shagging some pregnant girl he has met which is totally disgusting of both him and her but more so her.

A friend of mine who's pregnant keeps telling me she's constantly horny and wants to drop by my place... once the horrendous vomiting stops.

I take it the father isn't about?
He's not, no. By the way, I've not said that I'm going to do it.

A friend of mine is actually shagging some pregnant girl he has met which is totally disgusting of both him and her but more so her.

Why is it disgusting?

I take it the father isn't about?
He's not, no. By the way, I've not said that I'm going to do it.

A friend of mine is actually shagging some pregnant girl he has met which is totally disgusting of both him and her but more so her.

Why is it disgusting?
Both parents who are the biological parents is fine, although I'd put that down to personal choice.. But for a pregnant girl with someone else's child should have enough respect for herself and her child to not have strangers humping her whilst carrying someone else's baby inside.

• Paid Members

:thumbsup: MAT, now do you get the urge to draw a line down your belly and pretend it's your bottom?

• Paid Members

:thumbsup: MAT, now do you get the urge to draw a line down your belly and pretend it's your bottom?
erm....No. :) The other half would be TOTALLY lost then ;)Whats wrong with sex with preggos??? its not like your anywhere near the baby, and its in its own little sac anyway so nothing can get to him.I'll have you know that pregnant sex, is the best sekks evaz.

Both parents who are the biological parents is fine, although I'd put that down to personal choice..

Wait nearly 10 months? No thank you!
Hey I'm with you, I have had sex since I found out she was pregnant, so like I said personal choice. I don't agree with having sex with other people though while pregnant with another mans baby. Its wreaks of a cheap slut.