~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

I had put the cap back on first, I was nice! I don't trust those digital ones. One said pregnant, two said not pregnant so it was only when I saw the line on the first response test that I stopped worrying the first test was wrong!Cherry, xxx

• Paid Members

Sis came home today (She gave birth on Friday night, but had to stay in just for checks and such as the kid needed antibiotics). Little gal called Courtney, gorgeous little thing (Only got a picture on my phone, but will try and upload it tomorrow).'tis great to see her, didn't really care (I know it sounds bad, but shit had hit the fan between me and sis which was why I moved out) on the lead up to the birth, but as soon as I saw her for the first time it was great. Tho' it does mean I have to be responsible... that's not good! lolAs for the sig, had it for ages, but ya right, it's very true. Almost any time someone tries to interfere in ya life, they're doing it because they have nothing worth doing themselves, and thus feel the need to interfere, whether they claim their "helping" or are just trying to cause trouble.

Sis came home today (She gave birth on Friday night, but had to stay in just for checks and such as the kid needed antibiotics). Little gal called Courtney, gorgeous little thing (Only got a picture on my phone, but will try and upload it tomorrow).'tis great to see her, didn't really care (I know it sounds bad, but shit had hit the fan between me and sis which was why I moved out) on the lead up to the birth, but as soon as I saw her for the first time it was great. Tho' it does mean I have to be responsible... that's not good! lolAs for the sig, had it for ages, but ya right, it's very true. Almost any time someone tries to interfere in ya life, they're doing it because they have nothing worth doing themselves, and thus feel the need to interfere, whether they claim their "helping" or are just trying to cause trouble.

It sounds like the birth of your sister's daughter will bring you closer together mate. :thumbsup: Enjoy every moment with the little 'un as they are not babies for long, my son is now 7 and those 7 years have just flown by. :yinyang:

• Paid Members

Just got back from an over night-er on the maternity ward.Went in at around 5pm yesterday, admitted at 6, With really very bad, wouldnt wish on my worst enemy pains. Lots of tests, lots of scary possibilities, but the bottom line is the babys ok :)Its just me. lol, and i know it sounds daft but im extreeeeeeeeeemley happy about that. So yeah, Kidney stones and other areas of inflamation. oh and theres an infection in there somewhere too, but its not so bad. Nothing that can be done until Dyllans born, just lots of painkillers to see me through until then. The pain is so intense. I was screaming. I was fitting right in with the poor girls that were actually in labour!!!!It was a very strange experience. Even though i have worked a few shifts there, it was just so bizarre to suddenly be in that bed, with other women that were in labour. And then before we knew for sure that i wasnt in premature labour, all that was going through my mind was 'omg im not supposed to be here yet. this is wrong :(' I've just got to watch out with my intense braxton hicks, for any signs of 'show' or blood etc. Knowing that hes ok, and seeing him aswell as i had to have an emergency scan too, suddenly makes all the pain allmost worth it. I've told myself, thats it now, no more complications. And im determined not to be back on that ward until Dyllan is actually on his way.

Imagine if you were called Braxton, but had a lisp."Hi, I'm Bwwwaxton".

Nobody with a speech impediment is cool enough to be called Braxton in the first place. It's a name for movers and shakers, like say, myself or neil.
I dream of being Braxton Hicks.I have to settle for Sam Gibbs :(