~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

Yeah because like the rest of the population able to use the English language, having two l's instead of one will automatically make his name the hardest name in the world to spell, pronounce and say out loud. Honestly, its an extra l, don't be such a gimp.

• Moderators

Hes measuring 3 weeks ahead too! but im sort of glad because im now being induced at 38 weeks (2 weeks early) because of my hips, but it looks like hes getting ready to come out sooner!

1) What is wrong with your hips?2) How does 2 weeks early help your hips?TIA

Yeah because like the rest of the population able to use the English language, having two l's instead of one will automatically make his name the hardest name in the world to spell, pronounce and say out loud. Honestly, its an extra l, don't be such a gimp.

Or he'll spend his entire life going 'No, actually, that's Dylan with two L's' when it has to be written down.

• Moderators

Or he'll spend his entire life going 'No, actually, that's Dylan with two L's' when it has to be written down.
Oh wow, what an inconvenience! :rolleyes: Your perseverence (sp?) with this issue is really idiotic.

I spend my life saying "Stephen, with a PH" what's the problem?

I spend my life saying "Stephen, with a PH" what's the problem?

Your life sounds quite dull.
Thats Stephen with a PH.

• Paid Members

Hes measuring 3 weeks ahead too! but im sort of glad because im now being induced at 38 weeks (2 weeks early) because of my hips, but it looks like hes getting ready to come out sooner!

1) What is wrong with your hips?2) How does 2 weeks early help your hips?TIA
1) i have severe SPD :( i cant explain it very well, but in an utshell your body produces a hormone that relaxes all your ligaments, and my hips are relaxing too much causing alot of strain and pain :( im on crutches now too :(2) 38 weeks is term, ie; the baby is fully developed but they usually stay in another two weeks however during these two weeks they can pile on a hell of alot of weight and it could end up causing permenant damage to my hips.Seriously though when your in this much pain two weeks feels like two years so i have come round to the idea.