Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Congrats me dear - glad to hear you're doing a bit better :)He is adoreable!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Handsome little fellow!Congratulations. Enjoy him. Babys rock!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Congratulations. Babies grow and change so fast, don't pass any opportunities to video or photo him.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Another congratulations here. He's adorable.And I join Stug and Kenny in the campaign to call him "Run".

Posted (edited)

Some of you may remember "Lost Prophet" who used to post on here, or anyone connected with the FWA when I was will remember my ex Lara.

 

Anyway.

 

Here's her baby almost ready for exit pic :D

 

BABY%20LACKIE_1.JPG

 

Jeese all this talk of babies is making me broody, didn't know that was possible for a male :D

 

Now all I need is a woman and 10 months (give it a month of fun before shit goes crazy :p)

Edited by DJ Stevie C
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

After an epic 27 hours of blood, sweat, tears and enough gas and air to give even Amy Winehouse a buzz, I am pleased to share with you all some snaps of my first born, Charlie. Born Monday the 6th October, he weighed a healthy 8lb.

 

Now, I need to go and find out what happened at No Mercy..

 

IMG_1085.jpg

 

IMG_1088.jpg

 

Edit - sorry the pics are bigger than I thought.

Edited by bobby dazzler
  • Paid Members
Posted

Congratulations!You forget how tiny they are.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...