Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
Jesus. Change that out of date sig. I mean, c'mon. It's not like you've got anything more important to be doing with your time...

 

Ah yes TIME. That wonderful period between now and 3am. Bliss~

Posted
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

 

EDIT: I want to leave it at Whoosh, but I can't. You are actually a total idiot.

 

How by stating that the post she said was "Post of the day" was from a month ago?

Posted
Oh aye yeah sorry, I thought she'd bumped the thread....apologies MAT.

Dickhead.

 

Ok don't accept my apology then.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
DSCN1115.jpg

 

Aw! So snuggly.

Posted

I recognise that rocker - this is Lucas at 6 1/2 weeks in his:

 

june23rdmyfirstdungarees.jpg

 

This is him now, a lot bigger (7 months this coming Saturday) and too big for his rocker:

 

stnovember2008keptyouwaitingforthesmiledidntidaddy.jpg

 

thnovember2008ifonlyicouldtiltthebottleabit.jpg

Posted

KookooMAT - NAKED BABY! :omg:

 

At least give us NSFW warnings. Fucking hell. I work in education. If I get spotted with naked baby pics on my screen, I could be in serious shit. :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Very cute otherwise. Lucas too, Steve. :)

Posted

Back before digital cameras, you'd have been reported to the cops for taking those to Boots to get developed. You sick pervert.

 

I've never quite understood the "baby in the bath" picture thing anyway. I just don't see the need to take those pictures.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...