Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't use them at the moment, but Utility Warehouse is the best I've ever used in terms of price, speed and customer service. Never had a problem with them at all, and I'd stick with them if my broadband wasn't included within my rent.

• Paid Members

I don't use them at the moment, but Utility Warehouse is the best I've ever used in terms of price, speed and customer service. Never had a problem with them at all, and I'd stick with them if my broadband wasn't included within my rent.

Utility warehouse have also been a right bunch of cunts for customer service in my experience. The only people worse are Npower.

It got so bad I had to obtain the MD's e-mail from some online sources to get things moving.

Edit:

To save a double post I've borrowed that Fred pick for a header on my blog, if there are any objections please let me know.

• Paid Members

I've bagged myself a new job which means I need to relocate to the Humberside area, I'll be working in Hull, Immingham, Grimsby and Goole so somewhere pretty central to those locations would be ideal. Just from looking at Google maps it seems Hull is probably the best place.  Can anyone give any recommendations on areas I should be looking at? Ideally wouldn't be city centre but close to city centre, I'm thinking leafy streets, big parks and overpriced independent coffee shops, does such a place exist in Hull? 

Side note: I'm now also the biggest Tiger's fan, super duo of Snoddy and Silva to keep them up  :wub:

I've bagged myself a new job which means I need to relocate to the Humberside area, I'll be working in Hull, Immingham, Grimsby and Goole so somewhere pretty central to those locations would be ideal. Just from looking at Google maps it seems Hull is probably the best place.  Can anyone give any recommendations on areas I should be looking at? Ideally wouldn't be city centre but close to city centre, I'm thinking leafy streets, big parks and overpriced independent coffee shops, does such a place exist in Hull? 

Side note: I'm now also the biggest Tiger's fan, super duo of Snoddy and Silva to keep them up  :wub:

Try Summergangs Road, east Hull. Decent area, next to East Park, fairly decent sized houses and close to the town centre (about 30 mins walk).

• Paid Members

Try Summergangs Road, east Hull. Decent area, next to East Park, fairly decent sized houses and close to the town centre (about 30 mins walk).

Thanks! I don't start till March so I plan on heading down at the start of Feb to view a few places, I'll use that area as a starting point.

Anyone here ever had hernia surgery specifically inguinal? Going in for it next week and a little apprehensive about the recovery period, tried looking online and all you seem to get is pro medical advice or people who had horrible encounters which is pretty normal for medical stuff online.

• Paid Members

Anyone here ever had hernia surgery specifically inguinal? Going in for it next week and a little apprehensive about the recovery period, tried looking online and all you seem to get is pro medical advice or people who had horrible encounters which is pretty normal for medical stuff online.

I think that's what my dad had an he was fine in about 2 weeks. It was still a bit tender after that but he was able to drive and what not. I had a hiatus hernia and that took bloody ages to recover from.

Archived