Vince McMahon may actually be done this time [Trigger warning: Sexual Assault]

JNLister

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

GEtPV6DXoAATbfZ?format=jpg&name=large

"Have we interviewed the person making claims of sexual assault?"

"No, but the boss says he didn't do anything wrong and his daughter agrees"

"So why did he pay her money?"

"Remember when he tried to fight God in a tag team match because he was on his level?"

"Cool, to the bar for happy hour then?"

42 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

probably go to his grave never facing any kind of real justice. And old enough that even if this is it for him, he’s not gonna be punished anywhere near long enough. 

As I read this, I turn on the telly and David Jason is on BBC2.  Completely unrelated to this topic bien sur, Rodney.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members

100%, conpletely, absolutely unrelated to any recent posts, but worth remembering this is a public forum and easily searchable on the Internet, as such probably best to avoid anything libellous. 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Browser Brady said:

Why is she Ms McMahon ???

I don’t think that really matters in this situation does it?

You know that old cunt is going to die before (if) it ever goes to trial. Get out of it via the Savile route. 

• Paid Members

I know Vince isn't in charge anymore, but he still profits big from WWE right?

Edit: just realised that could read as a passive aggressive dig people who watch/pay for the product. It's not, it's a genuine question for my own sake.

Edited by Duke

6 minutes ago, Duke said:

I know Vince isn't in charge anymore, but he still profits big from WWE right?

I think (with fuck all data) there are a lot of fans or lapsed fans who won’t go near WWE while he’s still alive because the cunts shadow looms over everything. 

I'd imagine TKO's weight is behind this as well, especially given the level of detail in the case. The Netflix deal has just been locked in and now they can use this to try and get Satan out of the optics for good. 

Awful. He’s absolutely finished this time for sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if any links to him go as well in the new set up with TKO. Then again, Ari has never really cared about Dana’s conduct but this is different level.

I’m wondering if this was the reason for the Netflix deal being announced and the rock joining the board of directors if they knew this was being made public   this week as a way to get the stock higher before this tanks it. 
vince is surely done for good now 🤞 and also brock should be done aswell or atleast they will hold him back for a while.

I'd say this is Endeavour's way of getting rid of Vince for good to be honest. Sign the big Netflix deal, leak this horrible story & bury Vince's involvement with the brand for good.