Gladiators

Daaaaaad!

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Might just be me, but a bit like Emilia Clarke. 

Yes, the scrunched up meme face picture of her is what was being triggered.  Cheers.

7 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I wouldn't be complaining about three women chasing me instead of two.

I would if I was having to throw my balls into a selection of bins at the same time.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

I think I like Sabre more every week. She's got me with her sassyness and random posing.

Another good week. Don't remember many people falling at the net jump at the end and the poor guy was already behind! Women were much closer.

Barney is still there.

Wow. A massive comeback in the women’s eliminator - the leader had a 13.5s head start but failed on the trapeze! Some more great heel work from Legend too. I’d be expecting to see him popping up on a few BritWres indies in a few years’ time.

This whole revival has been so much fun, honestly. Quarterfinals begin next week and I’m a bit sad there’s only six shows left. Surely must be a S2 ahead. 

• Paid Members

That Irish lady did so well in the games, but was unlucky in the Eliminator. I saw somebody had posted all the times for the Eliminators, and some of the women's runners-up have better times than winners of other eliminators. That must be a sickener.

Legend doing his heel schtick, then giggling because he's having such a good time has become quite endearing. I enjoyed when Diamond was being a bit heelish last week as well. Still find Fire doing a Hadouken as her "pose" funny. Fury is my favourite lady Gladiator. Nitro is cool.

I think it's three quarter finals, with the fastest runners-up going throug to the semi final with the three winners. A third/fourth place play-off would be cool as well, but maybe that's just because of all the Only Connect I watch.

• Paid Members

I'm absolutely loving this series. Not only because of the nostalgic feeling every episode is giving me, but also because my kids are enjoying it with the same excitement as I used to (and still do!).

We need Generation Game next to complete our Saturday nights.