The Traitors UK discussion thread *SPOILERS*

RedRooster

It’s all been a bit crap since Paul left, and it’s very hard to see a path to victory for the faithful. I can see Evie and Andrew getting voted off at the final banishment, then Jaz, Mollie and Harry wrapping it up with no drama and that’s that. Jaz is seemingly the only one that suspects Harry, and given he’s been the least influential player, I find it difficult to see him convincing Mollie to oust Harry due to their love-in. 

Edited by hallicks
Not Jasmine.

• Paid Members

Obviously a lot of it is all in the edit, but I'm getting a kick out of Harry being high on his own success, and too thick to realise that he's not as smart as he thinks he is. He kept bringing up how the Traitors didn't kill him because he had a shield, because he absolutely wants everybody to know how clever his play was, and he's incapable of just keeping quiet and getting on with it. He's definitely going to win, though.

3 hours ago, hallicks said:

It’s all been a bit crap since Paul left, and it’s very hard to see a path to victory for the faithful. I can see Evie and Andrew getting voted off at the final banishment, then Jaz, Mollie and Harry wrapping it up with no drama and that’s that. Jaz is seemingly the only one that suspects Harry, and given he’s been the least influential player, I find it difficult to see him convincing Mollie to oust Harry due to their love-in. 

Don’t underestimate the power of doubt, especially when that much money is involved. Jaz hasn’t been influential, but he hasn’t really pushed his point - he’s held onto it until the right moment, and you could argue that this is a smart play. Harry has no idea that Jaz knows about his conversation with Paul. If he did, or if Jaz was more vocal, he might be dead by now. If you’re a Faithful, it’s essentially a game of survival. If a traitor is banished, they get replaced anyway. Jaz has survived. He could absolutely mount a compelling argument to say that Harry is a traitor. I think he might succeed with that, and the real question is whether or not Andrew manages to fly under the radar.

• Paid Members

For fuck sake, Mollie. Blinded by her infatuation of Harry. Tbf, Jaz should’ve said he wouldn’t have picked another banishment if he wasn’t a faithful. I know it could’ve been argued that it’s a traitor trying to get rid of another traitor. But it could’ve resonated with her more and kept her vote on Harry. 

Played a great game though. Prick. 

• Paid Members

Can’t argue with the Harry win as he was in it 100% from the start and it was satisfying after Wilf got screwed last series. That being said Mollie may go down as one of the most useless contestants they’ve had. We didn’t even notice her until halfway in and the only thing she did of note was become infatuated with the traitor and cost herself the game. Would have loved to see someone with half a brain in there battling it out with Harry and Jaz.

So, so close - some genius plays from Jaz at the end, by giving Harry the opportunity to dig his own grave by lying; yet a brilliant play by Harry to sound pretty convincing as he talked his way out of his really well. Either of them would have been a deserving winner. I do sympathise with Mollie, causing your close friend to lose their share of the money would have been an awful thing to do. Brilliant television at the end, though. Roll on 2025! 

Feel for Mollie, she’s been played like a fiddle and must be totally crushed. I’m not saying she shouldn’t have done better, but being so young and in a super high pressure situation like that, I can understand why she went with her heart. Harry was most “deserving” I suppose, but he can still fuck off.

IMG-4163.jpg

Nah fuck Mollie. The way she said 'im faithful' at the end while looking Harry in the eye like she was saying her wedding vowels only for him to say he's a traitor totally crushing her and the 45k. Great TV.

If she just used some logic instead of pure emotion and the fact she was so smitten, her and Jaz could have walked away with the money. This was Traitors not First Dates. Pure idiotic move.

• Paid Members

Haha I said she said that like it was her wedding vows as well!

I did feel sorry for Jaz. He played the game perfect up to the end. Kept his cards close to his chest and then did the big reveal at the right time. He was just let down by the fact his only hope left was a young naive lass who was acting more like she was trying to get fingered in the toilets at Flares than trying to win £95k. 
Evie or Jasmine would have seen right through Harry’s shit on the Jaz reveal too. Really unlucky.