The Traitors UK discussion thread *SPOILERS*

RedRooster

Yeah, he lost the plot massively. It’s funny how his entire experience of being completely wrong about everyone all the time eventually contributed to his downfall as it made it look like he’d been Team Traitors to the MAX.

Didn’t enjoy that episode much. Ross didn’t do anywhere near enough mischief, and I really wish he’d knifed Harry on the way out. I was hoping Andrew might sleepwalk his way to victory but he seems doomed now. I hope Zack goes tonight because he’s generally just so horrible to experience, bringing the mood down all the time, and also with his dogshit “logical” takes. 

11 hours ago, hallicks said:

Didn’t enjoy that episode much. Ross didn’t do anywhere near enough mischief, and I really wish he’d knifed Harry on the way out.

He kind of did - it's just that no one noticed it. When the whole argument erupted about him saying Harry was being "elusive", and Andrew (I think) said "why would you say that?", Ross replied with "yes, why WOULD I say that?" with a certain inflection that, if you're a faithful and actually think about it for one second, he's quite clearly hinting at the fact Andrew and Harry are both traitors. 

I'm glad he didn't blatantly give the game away, though - it's a game at the end of the day, and what happened to Wilf last year was the equivalent of flipping the board over because you're trailing behind the leader. 

The other thing the faithful should now consider is that for Ross to be a traitor - and not a recruited traitor - he would have had to have been privy to the decision to kill his own mum. You could easily explain that with something like "who is more likely to detect odd behaviour than your own mother - maybe she was starting to put the pieces together, he had to do it" - but I hope someone thinks to bring it up!

1 minute ago, Mr_Danger said:

Zack is the smartest guy in the room until anyone else enters the room. Is he a confirmed Tory or what?

To be fair, he's been more right than most. He was even onto something when it came to there being a mother and son in there - it's just that he's so insufferable that it's impossible to want the faithfuls to win while he's still alive. The traitors would be daft to kill him now though, as he'll do the work for them when it comes to eliminating Jasmine. Kill Jaz, banish Jasmine, kill Zack, then win. 

• Paid Members

Eh, Zack got Ross but entirely by accident - his logic didn't stand up at all because Zack wasn't a traitor at the time or involved in any decisions. It's one thing to come up with a hypothetical, but to assume it's correct is disastrous. Ross's response was both immediate and correct - 'If I knew someone downstairs had a shield and didn't know who, why would I take the chance?'.  It absolutely relied on a traitor not knowing that Harry had a shield - but there was no hypothetical for 'What if the traitors knew Harry had a shield'. 

He's not an idiot, but he thinks he's a lot smarter than he is. As someone on twitter pointed out, he overlooks Harry because he thinks there's no way Harry could outsmart him.

31 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Eh, Zack got Ross but entirely by accident - his logic didn't stand up at all because Zack wasn't a traitor at the time or involved in any decisions. It's one thing to come up with a hypothetical, but to assume it's correct is disastrous. Ross's response was both immediate and correct - 'If I knew someone downstairs had a shield and didn't know who, why would I take the chance?'.  It absolutely relied on a traitor not knowing that Harry had a shield - but there was no hypothetical for 'What if the traitors knew Harry had a shield'. 

He's not an idiot, but he thinks he's a lot smarter than he is. As someone on twitter pointed out, he overlooks Harry because he thinks there's no way Harry could outsmart him.

Harry is as thick as mince to be fair  but Zack just can’t see past his arrogant logical mindset to see that there’s different kinds of intelligence.

Zack lacks emotional intelligence, and it's one of the reasons no one wanted to listen to him very early on - he's incapable of putting his points across in a way that doesn't piss you off. Jaz has been more right than anyone, I think - but he totally lacks influence, so his observations have counted for nothing. If Paul had ratted Harry out to a more vocal player than Jaz, it would have been curtains for them - they'd never have let it go. 

• Awards Moderator
On 1/16/2024 at 4:42 PM, Onyx2 said:

Fully plating up a huge serving of egg ready to beface,

This year's fashion is an egg mask. 

Genuinely can't see how the Traitors can't win this one. It feels like they're editing towards Andrew taking it all without Harry but something pretty devastating has to happen for floppy army lad to throw it away... 

14 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Genuinely can't see how the Traitors can't win this one.

All they need to do, really, is take out one Faithful and stick together. But I could see them fucking it. They’ll take out Evie first, and then Jaz accuses Harry. They should team up to take out Jaz, but Andrew might seize the opportunity to go after Harry. And if he does, Harry might go after him - much as he did with Paul, saying that little bit too much and letting his frustration get the better of him. That might give the game away, and give Jaz and Mollie and window of opportunity. 

12 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

Harry and Mollie are blatantly shagging too. 

My wife is actually fairly convinced that they've been a couple all along. The way he was looking at her in pure adulation at the dinner party certainly had me considering that could be the case.

Edited by Jonny Vegas

2 minutes ago, Jonny Vegas said:

My wife is actually fairly convinced that they've been a couple all along. The way he was looking at her in pure adulation at the dinner party certainly had me considering that could be the case.

He’s already dating someone, a TV presenter. I imagine he simply admired her, and felt bad about what she’d been through given that they’re close and he’s going to have to betray her.