The Traitors UK discussion thread *SPOILERS*

RedRooster

• Paid Members

When Jaz made the reveal, Harry was stunned and struggled to get a sentence out to defend himself. How did they not see through that?

As someone else pointed out on Twitter, Andrew said he thought everyone in the final four was a faithful. Neither Jaz or Mollie cottoned on that Zack had been murdered so that claim was impossible. 

2 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

As someone else pointed out on Twitter, Andrew said he thought everyone in the final four was a faithful. Neither Jaz or Mollie cottoned on that Zack had been murdered so that claim was impossible.

It’s not necessarily a sign of someone being deceptive, I suppose. A Faithful could have said that, having completely forgotten about the events of the night before - I can see why you’d overlook it, or not think twice about it in the moment.

23 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Some of the comments I've seen online from thick morons saying stuff like "I can't believe Harry would manipulate a vulnerable young girl like that to win the money!" is ridiculous.

If anyone is actually describing her as ‘vulnerable’ that’s unbelievably patronising. 

I wanted Andrew to win it but the moment Mollie said to Harry that if he was the traitor she’d never talk to him again I knew I had to see that play out. It’s called The Traitors, you should probably prepare yourself for the eventuality that someone might be a traitor.

7 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I wanted Andrew to win it but the moment Mollie said to Harry that if he was the traitor she’d never talk to him again I knew I had to see that play out. It’s called The Traitors, you should probably prepare yourself for the eventuality that someone might be a traitor.

To be fair on Mollie, I think I’d say that in her shoes to see what his reaction was. I wouldn’t mean it, but it’s a useful threat to make.

Jaz sat on the fence too much waiting for other people to have the difficult conversations and outing people.  He had that knowledge of Harry and Paul from the first few days and didn’t share it with anyone, then decided to bring it up in the final once he had no influence over anyone or a clique to back him up.

• Paid Members

Once Andrew tried to throw Harry under the bus and failed, it seemed destined that Harry would win. Because once he failed and it was revealed he was a traitor it then made Jaz’s accusation also feel defensive to protect him being outted as a Traitor. It was the perfect storm of crap contestants and him trying keeping it together that won it. Well played.

I thought the same really.  It looked like he was either making something up that no-one could prove, or best case scenario he was having secret conversations with traitors.

I'm glad a traitor from the start has won. They have to do so much all the way through, it feels a bit like cheating when someone recruited in the last few days wins.  
Mollie didn’t do a great deal for the whole show either.  If they were more self aware and thought about ‘Why haven’t I been murdered as a faithful and am in the final’ it should tell them who the traitors are.

On 1/26/2024 at 10:11 PM, TheBurningRed said:

Tbf, Jaz should’ve said he wouldn’t have picked another banishment if he wasn’t a faithful. 

That doesn’t mean there’s another traitor left though. Harry could have been faithful and jazz still could have chosen another banishment.

another thing that crossed my mind is that the traitors are the only ones that get the chance to win all the money? For a faithful to win they would always have to share it? So a faithful could use the tactic of knowingly voting out other faithfuls at the end to get a larger percentage of he prize?

Jaz thought it was Harry whilst Mollie believed they were all faithful so chose Harry to win it with over Jaz because of the bond she thought they had. Andrew missed a trick letting Harry get out of his sight, he should have been tethered to him from that first banishment and let him know in no uncertain terms that if they didn’t get rid of Jaz next and split the pot he’d take him down with him but he was too nice and sporting to even threaten it.

4 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

One of the small highlights from the last couple of episodes was Andrew continuously defending himself with “I would never say the word elusive. I don’t even know what that word means. What does elusive mean?”

Whilst also saying ‘I would have said shifty’, making it completely clear he knew exactly what elusive means!

Finally saw the end. So fucking good. Got no criticisms really as it's far easier to spot things and make smart decisions at home. Being so close to people and under that pressure must absolutely throw your brain, whether a faithful or traitor. I admire them all trying to keep it all together.

Harry definitely deserved it in the end.