The Traitors UK discussion thread *SPOILERS*

RedRooster

• Paid Members

Binged all the episodes over the last few days. Its just perfect telly. Would love to see an edit of the show where we're don't know who the traitors are all the way through, like The Mole. 

Edited by chokeout

• Paid Members

I'm not reading the posts in this thread because we've only watched episode 9, but me and 16yo agree that there's not enough cunts in this series. I've kept my thoughts on Charlotte to myself though but I strongly suspect we feel the same way on her too. Bonk indeed.

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

. I've kept my thoughts on Charlotte to myself though but I strongly suspect we feel the same way on her too. Bonk indeed.

Agreed. It was very difficult not to be enamoured loudly by her. 

I’m rubbish with names on TV but Charlotte’s was one that I always remembered somehow. About half way through I was talking about her to my fiancée but tried to pretend I didn’t know her name, to which she replied “oh Charlotte, the one with big boobs?”. 

I should have just said yes, but instead I said “oh does she have boobs?”. Dickhead.

Oh god, takes me AGES to get most peoples names down in shows like this. We end up round the mother in law's most Sundays and the conversation always turned to the Traitors..

"Oh do you think he's one?"

"Who?

"You know, that guy!"

etc etc. Over and over. It's only ever in the last week or two I really grasp who they are and then it's all bloody over!

• Paid Members

It’s the same with The Apprentice. There’s people you don’t notice for a few weeks and there’s people who you do see all the time and have no clue what their names are. I spend a lot of my time asking my girlfriend “who’s that?!”

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Oh god, takes me AGES to get most peoples names down in shows like this. We end up round the mother in law's most Sundays and the conversation always turned to the Traitors..

"Oh do you think he's one?"

"Who?

"You know, that guy!"

etc etc. Over and over. It's only ever in the last week or two I really grasp who they are and then it's all bloody over!

I think I was calling Andrew “Michael” for like 2/3 of it.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Slapnut said:

I’m rubbish with names on TV but Charlotte’s was one that I always remembered somehow. About half way through I was talking about her to my fiancée but tried to pretend I didn’t know her name, to which she replied “oh Charlotte, the one with big boobs?”. 

I should have just said yes, but instead I said “oh does she have boobs?”. Dickhead.

She also rarely wore a bra which is why I struggled to not have that the way to describe her to my visually impaired wife..."the one with the nipples..."

7 hours ago, Slapnut said:

I got the same response from my Mrs. I marked out hard the second time they showed Charlottte getting a bath in the contestant montages. We both pissed ourselves laughing the first time she was shown in a bubble bath to be fair. The running joke was that Charlotte loves a bath after that. I suspect the good lady next to me was aware of my true intentions.

I’ve started watching the second series of the Aussie Traitors, and I’m a bit disappointed by it so far. It seems to have taken inspiration from the US version, inviting reality stars and celebrities to take part. It’s also - for my tastes - too overproduced. Sinister, over-the-top music is playing throughout every Traitors meeting, and through other dramatic scenes to the point it takes away from the authenticity of it all. It’s a really disappointing follow-up so far. They’ve messed it up.

So is the uk one the only one to not have reality stars as part of the cast now? Not a good sign, hope it doesn’t follow suit…. I know the girl in the first series was on love island and stuff, but it is so much better when it’s generally normal people rather than folks looking for extra publicity

14 minutes ago, TibBo said:

So is the uk one the only one to not have reality stars as part of the cast now? Not a good sign, hope it doesn’t follow suit…. I know the girl in the first series was on love island and stuff, but it is so much better when it’s generally normal people rather than folks looking for extra publicity

Which one was on Love Island?