The Traitors UK discussion thread *SPOILERS*

RedRooster

1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

I’ve started watching the second series of the Aussie Traitors, and I’m a bit disappointed by it so far. It seems to have taken inspiration from the US version, inviting reality stars and celebrities to take part. It’s also - for my tastes - too overproduced. Sinister, over-the-top music is playing throughout every Traitors meeting, and through other dramatic scenes to the point it takes away from the authenticity of it all. It’s a really disappointing follow-up so far. They’ve messed it up.

I've only watched the first episode so far but they're a bunch of cocky shits who think they all know what they're doing and I can't wait to see them all murdered.

24 minutes ago, TibBo said:

So is the uk one the only one to not have reality stars as part of the cast now? Not a good sign, hope it doesn’t follow suit…. I know the girl in the first series was on love island and stuff, but it is so much better when it’s generally normal people rather than folks looking for extra publicity

Are you sure you’re not getting mixed up here? I don’t watch Love Island, but I don’t think there was any crossover with the first series of the UK Traitors. Love Island winner Ekin-Su appears on the second series of the US Traitors, though. 

• Paid Members

Jaz completely fucked it, didn't he? Why did he vote for Andrew knowing that Mollie was likely to vote for him if it came to the final three? Absolutely ridiculous decision.

Harry deserved to win though, in fairness, and at least he didn't get fucked like Wilf did last year at the end when he deserved it.

• Paid Members

Got two episodes left of series two of the Australian version. While not a patch on the English ones, it’s far better than the first and the American ones. Really enjoyable and so many people who’s downfalls you want to see. 

Rodger Corser is a great host. 

Having started with S2, we’ve now gone back to S1 of the BBC version. We’re only three episodes in but so far this lot are really pretty insufferable compared to the latest series. There’s a lot of emotional responses that remind me of Deal or No Deal, where they act as if they aren’t all part of a game show and it’s something deeper. Very different, but that does at least make it interesting.