AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Anyone else have a go at signing up for the 2024 presale? Looks like the 2023 signups carry over to next year, it just kept telling me I was already signed up.

I scanned the QR code they were giving out after All In, so I was shown as registered as well.

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale and how they'll announce it?

12th January. 

I don't see this selling 80k. I think hitting 50k will be a big success. I think they should probably do Collision the night before at Wembley arena too. I think a lot would buy tickets to both and easily outsell a Collision elsewhere.

I don't plan on buying a ticket for this one. I can't say I definitely won't though.

Edited by westlondonmist

• Paid Members

Bear in mind they're probably aiming for the whole European market, so a longer lead-up will give fans across the continent time to book hotels, transport, etc., as well as giving providers time to put together packages for them.

13 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Not that it really matters, but that poster is garbage..

It’s interesting that MJF isn’t on it, given that he main events this year. Maybe his contract really is up. It’s also pretty striking that they’ve not chosen to feature even one person who isn’t white, especially when you consider the brilliant job people like Swerve, Hobbs and Shida are doing right now.

Edited by RedRooster

45 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

It’s interesting that MJF isn’t on it, given that he main events this year. Maybe his contract really is up. It’s also pretty striking that they’ve not chosen to feature even one person who isn’t white, especially when you consider the brilliant job people like Swerve, Hobbs and Shida are doing right now.

Toni Storm is black AND white though.

46 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Bear in mind they're probably aiming for the whole European market, so a longer lead-up will give fans across the continent time to book hotels, transport, etc., as well as giving providers time to put together packages for them.

Can't imagine what prompted them to get their finger out? What a strange coincidence it all happening within a week of WWE announcing 'Bash In Berlin', with further speculation on another European PLE next year 😉

45 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Not the greatest poster, and its not the greatest picks. With something like this it should be easy to default to your champions and the handful of chosen faces. With MJF whatever the truth is, they're playing up the 2024 contract up. World's End in Long Island spelled it out.

• Paid Members

I know you're all about to start having another fascinating discussion about how many tickets they're going to sell for this, but I just want to say that I watched this show live and mostly had a good time with it until they wheeled the family of abusers out. I watched the coffin match a few weeks ago though and enjoyed it and Darby Allin's attempts to kill himself. Swerve was robbed!

The stadium stampede was one of the worst, stupidest and most badly filmed and produced things I've ever seen but CM Punk walked out of the company a hero so it balanced out.

I think they'll sell 56,000 or something.