AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

It strikes me that perhaps there's no real point in speculating about what's going to happen with a yearly All In London event, because the conditions won't be static; AEW aren't going to promote next year's event the same way as they did this year's, because they'll be taking into account all sorts of factors, including the fact that it will no longer be a novelty, that they will now have much longer to promote and build for it, that they will negotiate travel packages with providers to make it easier for fans to come from all over Europe, will make adjustments for the market, and, unlike this year's event, they will have a previous event they can point to and say "See how amazing this was? Buy a ticket to experience it for yourself" or "Remember how good this was? Experience it again". Or, at least, common sense would dictate that they should do all that.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Carbomb said:

It strikes me that perhaps there's no real point in speculating about what's going to happen with something that doesn’t happen for another nine months

Quite.

• Paid Members

I'm definitely going but I've got no interest in buying tickets early like I did last year. I think putting them on sale this close to Christmas is madness, really. I guess Khan is banking on people buying tickets as Xmas gifts but to me it's a bit out-of-touch to assume this is a viable option for most people.

More than happy to be proved wrong when they've done 50k by next week.

6 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I'm definitely going but I've got no interest in buying tickets early like I did last year. I think putting them on sale this close to Christmas is madness, really. I guess Khan is banking on people buying tickets as Xmas gifts but to me it's a bit out-of-touch to assume this is a viable option for most people.

More than happy to be proved wrong when they've done 50k by next week.

to be honest if it was January I'd buy one and see how I feel. I can't really afford the 30 quid this time of year, and I'll likely get a shit seat in a month's time.

My partner may buy me a ticket but it won't be in the presale.

Edited by westlondonmist

• Awards Moderator

We're planning on going, payday was last week and I haven't started Christmas shopping yet, so I might as well grab them now. Looking at those prices, I think we were second-lowest price last time and I might go up one price point, but I'm not doing three figures. The wrestlers weren't as small dots as I expected them to be from up at the top, so I don't mind going cheap again, but Mrs HG (who I expected to have left Wembley bored out of her mind by the time FTR came out) wants to be closer to it this time so she can see more!

Edit: Done! Zero wait/queue time on this occasion. Lower tier seats, block 108, so at the back but opposite ring and stage.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

I gave up. We were in L last year, cost £196. Now those seats are over £400 and the last blocks on the floor are about £250. Tempted to go for level 1 instead but will wait for the general release as all the seats I was offered were poor for the costs.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I gave up. We were in L last year, cost £196. Now those seats are over £400 and the last blocks on the floor are about £250. Tempted to go for level 1 instead but will wait for the general release as all the seats I was offered were poor for the costs.

I've just used my presale link to check out the prices and I'm quite disappointed, to be honest. It looks like after the huge success of this years event they're trying to rinse the fanbase and see how far they can push prices.

My seats this year were also £196. The exact same seats are £360 now. But at least you get a commemorative lanyard with that!