AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

14 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

My seats this year were also £196. The exact same seats are £360 now. But at least you get a commemorative lanyard with that!

The true AEW experience by most accounts when they hit the town again.

--------------

As an aside most of the companies that ran the weekend this year have either announced or teased they're running again in 2024.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, garynysmon said:

TK isn’t topping last year’s attendance figure so he’s got to claim increased box office revenue in 2024.

I actually think he could. And I didn't before, but I think with D Bryan on his last full time year, Ospreay joining in Feb and being "at home", better TV with ITV (who have been doing better recently with the extra PPV's and repeats on ITV1 and a decent build, I think there is a chance they will do as well, if not more. The prices may have to change a bit though.

1 hour ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I've just used my presale link to check out the prices and I'm quite disappointed, to be honest. It looks like after the huge success of this years event they're trying to rinse the fanbase and see how far they can push prices.

My seats this year were also £196. The exact same seats are £360 now. But at least you get a commemorative lanyard with that!

I had to do a few searches but managed for find some Level 1 seats for £80 each looked ok via View from my Seat but will see where things are nearer the time 

16 minutes ago, 2Xtreme_lives said:

I had to do a few searches but managed for find some Level 1 seats for £80 each looked ok via View from my Seat but will see where things are nearer the time 

Yeah I looked at that and would consider that next time. I think some of the 30 quid tickets are now 50. 

I can understand going for some higher prices, they are doing a layout that could probably get 60k. Which is smart make it look full and just block off behind the entrance and use that for hard cam too.

19 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Apparently it's a smaller set up due to Taylor Swift doing a couple of extra dates at Wembley.

https://wrestletalk.com/news/aew-taylor-swift-eras-tour-all-in-london-2024-tony-khan/

hmm, don't buy that, not wholly anyway. If it does cost AEW more to do it that way then Wembley would be giving them discounted rates surely? 

7 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

But she firmly acknowledges that she's the problem, it's her.

And CM Punk is an anti hero, so he’s returning to AEW at Wembley after causing so much Bad Blood at WWE that HHH had no option but concede I Knew You Were Trouble. 

I’ll stop now, but I’m not responsible for any future related Tay song references