CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Apparently AEW's travel co-ordinator is friends/family of the Bucks so, did they deliberately fuck with the travel arrangements due to Punk deciding to come in a day late? Probably.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that this is "probably" true.

Aside from anything else, there isn't just one person responsible for travel for AEW. 

• Paid Members

Yeah that's definitely bullshit.

The thing is Punk's return at first felt like it was him returning to wrestling to fix his legacy and finish his run the right way. Now it looks like he's basically going to burn out all over again even worse than the first time. CM Punk will most likely be remembered for all his backstage drama than anything he actually did in his career. What a dumbass. 

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

I know Bryce Remsburg is their travel manager, and Paul Turner also has a role in that area, there's a couple of other names I know that probably wouldn't mean anything to you.

The point is, they have a whole team that deals with this thing, and people are jumping on "AEW's travel coordinator liked a Tweet!" as evidence of an anti-Punk conspiracy, when he's just some random bloke who works there, and there's no guarantee he had anything to do with Punk's travel mishaps, if said mishaps happened the way Punk's camp are describing in the first place. 

1 minute ago, BomberPat said:

I know Bryce Remsburg is their travel manager, and Paul Turner also has a role in that area, there's a couple of other names I know that probably wouldn't mean anything to you.

The point is, they have a whole team that deals with this thing, and people are jumping on "AEW's travel coordinator liked a Tweet!" as evidence of an anti-Punk conspiracy, when he's just some random bloke who works there, and there's no guarantee he had anything to do with Punk's travel mishaps, if said mishaps happened the way Punk's camp are describing in the first place. 

As I said, I don't particularly care for either side. Knowing the wrestling business as we all do, nobody should think it's beyond the realm of possibility that someone in charge of travel 'accidentally' forgot to book a car for Punk, particularly if that person is long-time friends with the people Punk has issues with. It's wrestling. It's a shitty, petty business.

Did Punk orchestrate the whole thing to make AEW look bad? Possibly. Again, we know he is petty.

Nothing is beyond the realms of possibility and that's why I'm just sitting back, eating handfuls of popcorn and enjoying the drama and gossip.

• Paid Members

As someone from up North with abysmal train transport and someone who doesn’t have to use it every day, the London Underground is something I always enjoy and am impressed by. If I had the choice of an Uber or the tube I’d have binned the Uber off too.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

As I said, I don't particularly care for either side.

Who even is the other side anymore? The Bucks and Hangman have stayed completely silent since the incident and Omega has publicly said he wished the whole thing never happened and he "wishes the other side well". From all reports they just want to move on from the whole incident and part of that is not wanting anything else to do with CM Punk. Everything seems to be coming from Punk's side now. The "other side" basically now appears to be everyone except FTR. And it's only a matter of time before one of them does something to upset him.

The travel stuff is weird as to normal people like, presumably, all of us it sounds very minor.

Yet if someone fucked up travel for one of our players, or when I worked in boxing for Tyson, it’d have been a real, major issue. Potentially an end of employment issue.

I dunno. I sort of go back to I kind of wish he wasn’t around as he does seem to be at the centre of all the nonsense, but I equally don’t think he’s completely to blame or that he’s just a prick. He’s just a square peg in a round hole, and unless they can resolve everything completely and quickly, he should probably be off and let Mox and Kingston have their Saturday night murder hour. Wrap the Collision logo in barbed wire, add some metal guitars to Elton John. Let’s go.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

8 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Who even is the other side anymore? The Bucks and Hangman have stayed completely silent since the incident and Omega has publicly said he wished the whole thing never happened and he "wishes the other side well". From all reports they just want to move on from the whole incident and part of that is not wanting anything else to do with CM Punk. Everything seems to be coming from Punk's side now. The "other side" basically now appears to be everyone except FTR. And it's only a matter of time before one of them does something to upset him.

The Bucks and Hangman have publicly stayed silent since the incident, yes. However, as we know, what someone does, or does not, say publicly does not always necessarily tally with what is said, or not said, privately. 

I can't believe CM Punk couldn't figure out Uber, or get a cab.

Either he took the tube as he's 'man of the people' and had circumstances been different, that would've been a news story (everytime someone plays the O2 and takes the tube it gets huge column inches - despite most of the carriage being full of their entourage) however with what has happened, it was easy and convenient to flip the story to now make Punk look like a victim.

Or is it, and I'm sure I've read it before, that he's notoriously tight, proper taking teabags from hotel rooms tight, and rather use the tube than an Uber (if it wasn't a hassle to work out he'd probably taken the bus as it's cheaper) to save his pennies.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

The Bucks and Hangman have publicly stayed silent since the incident, yes. However, as we know, what someone does, or does not, say publicly does not always necessarily tally with what is said, or not said, privately. 

Face Palm Ugh GIF by The Bachelor