The King Of Swing Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 If FTR (and The Bucks, to be fair) cut the classic tag finisher spam, I'd enjoy their work much more. Like Punk's "Macho elbow" the moves look nowhere near as good as the originals. Quote
69MeDon Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 Man, fuck CM Punk. I feel better that my voice is all hoarse today after my vehement booing of Punk, that I'm sure crushed him. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 7 minutes ago, Louch said: Good you now have a catchphrase I hope it doesn’t get damaged. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 28, 2023 Members Posted August 28, 2023 Just now, Keith Houchen said: I hope it doesn’t get damaged. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 24 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: I hope it doesn’t get damaged. Welcome back. Quote
69MeDon Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 27 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: I hope it doesn’t get damaged. Quote
Guest Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 3 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said: It’s endlessly funny that you are clearly the CM Punk of the UKFF locker room. I think you are right. Best not to linger when a place doesn’t make you happy anymore. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 1 minute ago, Louch said: I think you are right. Best not to linger when a place doesn’t make you happy anymore. This is me every time I’m sat in a McDonalds nursing the extra chips I shouldn’t have bought. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 (edited) "Nick Hausman of Haus of Wrestling reports that Punk had some travel hiccups before the incident. When Punk landed at Heathrow Airport for the show on Saturday morning, no one from the company was waiting to greet him with a car service to take him to the hotel. Punk texted a number he was given by AEW for the driver, and it bounced back as invalid. Punk decided to buy a train ticket and find his own way to his hotel." Edited August 28, 2023 by TheScarlettChad Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/belief-within-aew-that-cm-punk-jack-perry-suspended-pending-investigation Suspended, looks like. Fuck sake. Make it end. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 28, 2023 Members Posted August 28, 2023 7 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: "Nick Hausman of Haus of Wrestling reports that Punk had some travel hiccups before the incident. When Punk landed at Heathrow Airport for the show on Saturday morning, no one from the company was waiting to greet him with a car service to take him to the hotel. Punk texted a number he was given by AEW for the driver, and it bounced back as invalid. Punk decided to buy a train ticket and find his own way to his hotel." Oh god, I'd have loved for him to somehow get stuck on the Heathrow Terminals overground loop, and gradually become more and more angry before getting off at Osterley and lose his shit. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 Just now, SuperBacon said: Oh god, I'd have loved for him to somehow get stuck on the Heathrow Terminals overground loop, and gradually become more and more angry before getting off at Osterley and lose his shit. I lived by Osterley station for years. He’d have been well within his rights. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 28, 2023 Members Posted August 28, 2023 Just now, d-d-d-dAz said: I lived by Osterley station for years. He’d have been well within his rights. Don West >>> Great West Road. Quote
MungoChutney Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 Punk is becoming a bit like the maverick striker at your club. Yes he scores goals and sells shirts but he upsets the harmony to the point it's maybe no longer worth it Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.