CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

3 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

It’s endlessly funny that you are clearly the CM Punk of the UKFF locker room.

I think you are right. Best not to linger when a place doesn’t make you happy anymore. 

"Nick Hausman of Haus of Wrestling reports that Punk had some travel hiccups before the incident. When Punk landed at Heathrow Airport for the show on Saturday morning, no one from the company was waiting to greet him with a car service to take him to the hotel.

Punk texted a number he was given by AEW for the driver, and it bounced back as invalid. Punk decided to buy a train ticket and find his own way to his hotel."

Edited by TheScarlettChad

7 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

"Nick Hausman of Haus of Wrestling reports that Punk had some travel hiccups before the incident. When Punk landed at Heathrow Airport for the show on Saturday morning, no one from the company was waiting to greet him with a car service to take him to the hotel.

Punk texted a number he was given by AEW for the driver, and it bounced back as invalid. Punk decided to buy a train ticket and find his own way to his hotel."

Oh god, I'd have loved for him to somehow get stuck on the Heathrow Terminals overground loop, and gradually become more and more angry before getting off at Osterley and lose his shit.

Just now, SuperBacon said:

Oh god, I'd have loved for him to somehow get stuck on the Heathrow Terminals overground loop, and gradually become more and more angry before getting off at Osterley and lose his shit.

I lived by Osterley station for years. He’d have been well within his rights.