CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

• Paid Members

It's a shitshow for sure but something about the whole thing really tickles me. The week starts off with Punk's best mate Cash Wheeler getting done for assault with a firearm and unsurprisingly he has nothing to say about it when you know if it was maybe one of The Bucks or something he'd be posting vague shit online.
Then the day of the show, by several reports he had personal security in his dressing room I suppose just incase The Elite decide to just attack him?
Then when he thinks he totally safe, Jungle Boy of all people needlessly fire a live round at him on the pre-show and get into a fight with him which he apparently wins but then one of his Collision boys Miro outright throws him under the bus too.

He's a magnet for shit and it's funny as. Even when The Elite stuff is done and he's still acting the victim with his security he's got his mates turning on him and committing actual real life crimes and random other wrestlers going for him. He's a shit magnet.

50 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Very mixed reports at the moment as to who instigated this, but if it was Punk; they really should just cut their losses. He's potentially a very interesting wrestling character who can cut superb promos, have exciting feuds and create very memorable moments. His apparent vision for Collision is a good one. However, no one should be allowed to go around assaulting other employees.

If Punk did instigate it, toxic masculinity seems like an issue he himself would rally against; but if he can't keep his anger in check to the point he can't stop getting into physical altercations, he has a serious problem that he should address. As should Tony Khan - the guy should be binned. He's not worth it. 

Even if Perry started it, Punk should simply have walked away. Who knew shitshows could be this boring?

I don’t necessarily disagree with this, but I do think they have an issue with respect.

Whether he’s a an absolute trumpet or not, Punk is one of their biggest stars, so having guys like Nemeth, Page or Jungle Boy going off script to have a dig *is* unusual. It simply wouldn’t have happened during any other era, regardless of what was going on backstage and I can sort of get why he’d feel aggrieved.

That said, if he’s solving grievances by clumping people unprovoked - if that does turn out to be the case - yeah, get him gone. He’s very good at professional wrestling and provides something unique. But they’ve got lots of people who are good at professional wrestling and are unique.

Collision dies without him, though. Before killing it, though, they should make it an Eddie Kingston vehicle. See what happens. Fuck it, make it their extreme death match fed with Eddie and Mox fighting in murder matches.

He can be replaced on collision, it’s settling into its range of viewers and him fucking off would open up more guys working on it. The guy who made a main event career taking digs in promos now throws hands when it’s done to him. Pathetic insecure man.  Send Eddie and Mox there and just let them do as they want, have mad Saturday tv instead of the 30 min tribute bore fests than end it most weeks as is 

2 minutes ago, Louch said:

He can be replaced on collision, it’s settling into its range of viewers and him fucking off would open up more guys working on it. The guy who made a main event career taking digs in promos now throws hands when it’s done to him. Pathetic insecure man.  Send Eddie and Mox there and just let them do as they want, have mad Saturday tv instead of the 30 min tribute bore fests than end it most weeks as is 

Going to need to see receipts here, as I don’t think CM Punk has had a 30 minute match yet has he? And you can keep your grubby mitts off FTR’s matches, as they’ve been great.

All for Eddie and Mox having their own murder hour, though. First hour is the FTR tag team banger hour, second is Eddie and Mox in a cheesegrater up the bum style hardcore match. Let’s go.

10 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Going to need to see receipts here, as I don’t think CM Punk has had a 30 minute match yet has he? And you can keep your grubby mitts off FTR’s matches, as they’ve been great.

All for Eddie and Mox having their own murder hour, though. First hour is the FTR tag team banger hour, second is Eddie and Mox in a cheesegrater up the bum style hardcore match. Let’s go.

It’s hard to time while fast forwarding. Seen one CMFTR match you have seen them all boring hick cunts

8 minutes ago, Louch said:

It’s hard to time while fast forwarding. Seen one CMFTR match you have seen them all boring hick cunts

Come on now. Call FTR boring if you want to, but if you're using where someone is from to insult them, you undermine everything you've just said. 

Just now, RedRooster said:

Come on now. Call FTR boring if you want to, but if you're using where someone is from to insult them, you undermine everything you've just said. 

I’m not sure after last night we can accuse FTR as being boring. Between that and the Bullet Club Gold match, they’ve had two absolute classics in a month or so.

I’m not sure why anyone takes it so personally. The correct response is surely ‘this melodrama is just dull.’

I always come back to, in my head, if Sting can get along with the kids, there’s no reason Punk shouldn’t be able to. Sting’s a proper superstar veteran, and he seems to love it.

A lot of online sites seem to be trying to make this a huge thing but realistically nobody cares about Jack Perry enough for this to bother most people. Seems he was a bit of a shit and got taken down a peg or two. Punk has his issues, but he's a star and the fact is he will always be indulged more. You just have to look at the reaction last night to see it. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Have you met Louch before? One of the worst posters on the board. 

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Going to need to see receipts here, as I don’t think CM Punk has had a 30 minute match yet has he?

I think he's got more than enough of those in his history for me to ever want to see one again.

27 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

You can act like a hick no matter where you are from. Unsophisticated, god fearing, nothing is my fault and don’t take my guns boring bastards