Bray Wyatt walks out?

Daddymagic

• Paid Members

Whilst no reputable source is confirming, please for the love of god, let this be true.

Twitter is already awash with 'Bray to AEW' bollocks, like he hasn't been an complete waste of time since he returned. No doubt it'll all be HHH's fault as well, rather than Bray just being all piss and wind. 

• Paid Members

Imagine the money he’s made since coming back, to just tit about, pump out complete bollocks, get his brother a job and barely take a bump.

Worker of the year if this is all true. He’s done you worse than Warrior at Mania 12, Hunter.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

Is it known that Bray has full creative control over his character and storylines now then? Because I didn't believe that to have been the case during his previous run, and I thought he'd been very frustrated about how he was booked back then. It seems strange that so much of the blame for his rubbish gets aimed directly at him, whereas any other rubbish on the show is blamed on the bookers.

I'm not trying to defend Bray if he is responsible, I'm just genuinely curious as to how the ball has been dropped with this character again.

I like to think he was sat down and someone said “Right, Bray, love your work - happy to have funded your schtick since you got back but where’s this all going? What’s the point?”

”we’re going to do QR codes, and rabbits and black goop!”

”Yep, got that, but what’s the point?”

“We’re going to do an Auntie ByeBye, and we’re going to get a mask made of bees, and we’re going to project a flock of wasps onto the side of the venue.”

”Bray… stop. What’s the point?”

”…yeah, I’ve got to go…”