Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 8, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 8, 2024 1 hour ago, garynysmon said: Meltzer's coverage of Impact/TNA has been pretty woeful so I'm not sure I'd be trusting Meltzer's reports given he's spent the last few years giving them as little attention as possible. Pwinsider has long had high ranking sources in the company and are usually very accurate. Can’t both be accurate? I mean if they wanted to cut the budget, D’Amore attempted to buy it, that’s certainly a disagreement between both parties. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted February 8, 2024 Posted February 8, 2024 On 2/7/2024 at 7:59 PM, poetofthedeed said: Really? No one? Fine I'll do it....... LoLTNA. Dead in six months. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted February 11, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted February 11, 2024 On 2/8/2024 at 8:05 PM, Hannibal Scorch said: Can’t both be accurate? I mean if they wanted to cut the budget, D’Amore attempted to buy it, that’s certainly a disagreement between both parties. In fairness that seems to be the case. It does make a lot more sense at this point, although massively disappointing. The background seems to be there were consistent clashes re: the budget, with Scott reaching the point where he really wanted to pull the trigger and capitalise on the recent hype and bring in some big names. Anthem seem to be happy with current growth and wanted to either retain the current budget or even reduce it, causing friction. Scott trying to buy TNA from Anthem seemed to make his position untenable. Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2024 Tommy Dreamer's taken over from Scott D'Amore. I'm out! Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 16, 2024 Posted February 16, 2024 10 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: Tommy Dreamer's taken over from Scott D'Amore. I'm out! Oh fuck off. I'll always remember saying something about him on Twitter and him DMing me because he vanity searches. Quote
Paid Members Nick James Posted February 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2024 It's absolutely astounding how Dreamer always lands on his grotty feet. 2024 and not only is Dreamer being booked, he's now the booker. TNA really bringing back the old TNA feeling. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted February 16, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted February 16, 2024 Seemingly not. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 16, 2024 Posted February 16, 2024 4 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Oh fuck off. I'll always remember saying something about him on Twitter and him DMing me because he vanity searches. It wasn’t about shagging his daughter, was it? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 16, 2024 Posted February 16, 2024 7 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: It wasn’t about shagging his daughter, was it? Ha. No. I thankfully (mostly) stopped being that much of a twat quite some time ago. Quote
uklaw Posted February 16, 2024 Posted February 16, 2024 https://www.pwinsider.com/article/180457/the-actual-truth-on-tna-creative-going-forward-who-is-in-charge-and-more.html?p=1 Quote
Loki Posted February 16, 2024 Posted February 16, 2024 3 hours ago, uklaw said: https://www.pwinsider.com/article/180457/the-actual-truth-on-tna-creative-going-forward-who-is-in-charge-and-more.html?p=1 I don't particularly want to give my laptop cancer by clicking on this website, so could you give us all a precis please? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 16, 2024 Members Posted February 16, 2024 54 minutes ago, Loki said: I don't particularly want to give my laptop cancer by clicking on this website, so could you give us all a precis please? Stage 404? Yes, I hate me too. Quote
kidzero Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 Anyone watch no surrender I enjoyed the show shame gyv didn't win the tag belts but I like ABC are we gonna get rscls vs ABC in a gimmick match at rebellion ..I would have liked Simon Gotch to have won by cheating but they made the right choice with Ali and the X title...whats the word on Leon Slater any idea when he's gonna turn up. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted March 1, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted March 1, 2024 On 2/26/2024 at 7:27 PM, kidzero said: Anyone watch no surrender I enjoyed the show The Scott D’amore stuff was a bit of a bolt out of the blue and I didn’t really watch anything for a few weeks but yes, and it was a pretty decent show. I haven’t seen Mustafa Ali before but I like his gimmick and seemingly has a built-in fanbase too. Very glad they signed Hammerstone and while I realise that Josh Alexander can carry anyone to a decent match, I really wanted him signed after their match at HTK. So far it doesn’t sound like the anticipated budget cuts/fucking around with the product has happened. Quote
kidzero Posted March 1, 2024 Posted March 1, 2024 (edited) Yeah I'm over the moon with the signing of hammerstone. I'm loving the new TNA run so far impact is solid. .. the only way is up for TNA. Edited March 1, 2024 by kidzero Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.