TNA… Cross the Line again

garynysmon

Unless it’s something scandalous, WWE should be knocking down his door.  He’s done great things there.

It’ll be noncing now 😖

• Paid Members

WTF?…

Scott D’amore came across as a pretty liberal bloke to me, I’m not sure what to think.

In a weird way part of me hopes he actually was fired for the right reasons rather than TNA management being TNA. On the surface there was no-one better to run the company

Edited by garynysmon

I’m not sure you’ve paid any attention to recent court cases involving z-list celebrities, but if you have, you might understand why suggesting someone who - as far as we know - has been accused of no wrongdoing whatsoever on a public forum is ‘probably a nonce’, even in jest, is a very bad idea. 

Edited by RedRooster

@RedRooster As honoured as I am that you feel my UKFF posts have the sort of social media reach and loyal following as Laurence Fox on Twitter, I’m fairly sure I won’t be getting a letter from the US from Mr D’Amore’s lawyers over what is, if you’re being uncharitable, a speculative throwaway comment on an almost defunct fan forum.

For the benefit of Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Runne though I will specify that all posts from this account are purely satirical and in no way represent the actual beliefs of the Norse God of Mischief.

Edit: didnt e see the other post but I’m leaving this up as it has vim.

Edited by Loki

Just now, Loki said:

@RedRooster As honoured as I am that you feel my UKFF posts have the sort of social media reach and loyal following as Laurence Fox on Twitter, I’m fairly sure I won’t be getting a letter from the US from Mr D’Amore’s lawyers over what is, if you’re being uncharitable, a speculative throwaway comment on an almost defunct fan forum.

For the benefit of Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Runne though I will specify that all posts from this account are purely satirical and in no way represent the actual beliefs of the Norse God of Mischief.

I wasn’t referring to your post, pal! 

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

If he turns up in AEW that will probably fuel the fire of people assuming he's a sex pest.

I mean, you have heard what’s been going on at WWE right? The joke doesn’t really work considering the reputation of most wrestling companies nowadays