Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 7, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2024 Scott D'Amore has been fired. No idea why yet, but it came from the top gaffa at Anthem. Quote
Loki Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 Unless it’s something scandalous, WWE should be knocking down his door. He’s done great things there. It’ll be noncing now ? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 Seems fucking mad really considering how well he did there and how loved he was. Must be more to the story. Hope nothing bad ? Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted February 7, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted February 7, 2024 (edited) WTF?… Scott D’amore came across as a pretty liberal bloke to me, I’m not sure what to think. In a weird way part of me hopes he actually was fired for the right reasons rather than TNA management being TNA. On the surface there was no-one better to run the company Edited February 7, 2024 by garynysmon Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 7, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2024 Anthem already babyfaced Don Callis out the door after he was sexually harassing Scarlett Bourdaux, so he could rock up in AEW. That's wrestling for you. Quote
Merzbow Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 So who we betting on taking over? Double J? Hogoff? Vince Russo??? Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 Well the good will TNA had for 2 weeks is gone. He was the one who helped save the company. Probably a nonce though. Can't someone just be fired for drugs anymore? Quote
RedRooster Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 (edited) I’m not sure you’ve paid any attention to recent court cases involving z-list celebrities, but if you have, you might understand why suggesting someone who - as far as we know - has been accused of no wrongdoing whatsoever on a public forum is ‘probably a nonce’, even in jest, is a very bad idea. Edited February 7, 2024 by RedRooster Quote
Loki Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 (edited) @RedRooster As honoured as I am that you feel my UKFF posts have the sort of social media reach and loyal following as Laurence Fox on Twitter, I’m fairly sure I won’t be getting a letter from the US from Mr D’Amore’s lawyers over what is, if you’re being uncharitable, a speculative throwaway comment on an almost defunct fan forum. For the benefit of Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Runne though I will specify that all posts from this account are purely satirical and in no way represent the actual beliefs of the Norse God of Mischief. Edit: didnt e see the other post but I’m leaving this up as it has vim. Edited February 7, 2024 by Loki Quote
RedRooster Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 Just now, Loki said: @RedRooster As honoured as I am that you feel my UKFF posts have the sort of social media reach and loyal following as Laurence Fox on Twitter, I’m fairly sure I won’t be getting a letter from the US from Mr D’Amore’s lawyers over what is, if you’re being uncharitable, a speculative throwaway comment on an almost defunct fan forum. For the benefit of Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Runne though I will specify that all posts from this account are purely satirical and in no way represent the actual beliefs of the Norse God of Mischief. I wasn’t referring to your post, pal! Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 Fair point, I am OF COURSE not suggesting ANYTHING. Pls don't sue me, Scott. Quote
RedRooster Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 On the subject of D’Amore, AEW would do well to pick him up, whether it’s to take ROH off Tony Khan’s plate, or one of the main shows. He did a great job, and really made the most of the talent he had at his disposal. Quote
westlondonmist Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 If he turns up in AEW that will probably fuel the fire of people assuming he's a sex pest. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 7, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2024 36 minutes ago, westlondonmist said: If he turns up in AEW that will probably fuel the fire of people assuming he's a sex pest. I mean, you have heard what’s been going on at WWE right? The joke doesn’t really work considering the reputation of most wrestling companies nowadays Quote
poetofthedeed Posted February 7, 2024 Posted February 7, 2024 Really? No one? Fine I'll do it....... LoLTNA. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.