TNA… Cross the Line again

garynysmon

That's a good sign then.

It knocked the wind outta my sails TNA wise when they fired Scott, and I didn't watch nothing from them for a bit either, just having a butchers at their YouTube, and so far so good.

Early days though..

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Anthem is a pretty frugal company and I doubt they’re making substantial losses. Execs were repotedly chuffed with TNA+ steaming numbers and other revenues after HTK but TNA is essentially a vehicle to provide content they can show on their own channels or licence out.

My relatively educated guess would be they’re treading water and not substantially in the black or red either way.

(They're certainly not spending on production if last week's show is anything to go by... yikes).

Edited by garynysmon

11 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Anthem is a pretty frugal company and I doubt they’re making substantial losses. Execs were repotedly chuffed with TNA+ steaming numbers and other revenues after HTK but TNA is essentially a vehicle to provide content they can show on their own channels or licence out.

My relatively educated guess would be they’re treading water and not substantially in the black or red either way.

(They're certainly not spending on production if last week's show is anything to go by... yikes).

The production made me wonder this week.. 

Methinks even if it's not in black ink.. its probably cheap enough content for Anthem perhaps.  It was widely reported Scott tried to buy the company and they declined. 

I think there's still a few international tv deals too that have to be worth something. 

I watched micky names against Deonna Purrazzo in a street fight on you tube earlier. Great match.

I do think Purrazzo would be better of as a heel. And putting her up against possibly the most popular aew women's wrestler wasn't a good idea when she hadn't established herself with aew fans