NeverYield Posted March 1, 2024 Posted March 1, 2024 That's a good sign then. It knocked the wind outta my sails TNA wise when they fired Scott, and I didn't watch nothing from them for a bit either, just having a butchers at their YouTube, and so far so good. Early days though.. Quote
westlondonmist Posted March 2, 2024 Posted March 2, 2024 Apparently Hard to Kill did around 60k buys (Inc streaming) which is the biggest amount since 2006. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted April 3, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted April 3, 2024 Just noticed that Ayozat (Channel 186 on Sky) has started showing classic TNA PPV’s. Slammiversary 2005 is on right now. Quote
Merzbow Posted April 3, 2024 Posted April 3, 2024 I'd imagine it's pretty cheap for them to license those old shows, plus it's a solid three hours of content twice a week. Quote
Paid Members waters44 Posted April 4, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 4, 2024 (edited) Triller TV+ has been putting a load of old TNA stuff up recently too Edited April 4, 2024 by waters44 Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 4, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 4, 2024 37 minutes ago, no user name said: Where you watch tna in the UK? Where, or Why? Quote
no user name Posted April 4, 2024 Posted April 4, 2024 2 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Where, or Why? I meant what channel? Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 4, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 4, 2024 25 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Where, or Why? He said TNA, not Hull FC Quote
jaygoose Posted April 5, 2024 Posted April 5, 2024 I get it via YouTube. £1 a month for the main program.. Catching this week's program tonight, and wondering to myself.. I wonder if TNA is profitable these days Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted April 6, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted April 6, 2024 (edited) Anthem is a pretty frugal company and I doubt they’re making substantial losses. Execs were repotedly chuffed with TNA+ steaming numbers and other revenues after HTK but TNA is essentially a vehicle to provide content they can show on their own channels or licence out. My relatively educated guess would be they’re treading water and not substantially in the black or red either way. (They're certainly not spending on production if last week's show is anything to go by... yikes). Edited April 6, 2024 by garynysmon Quote
westlondonmist Posted April 6, 2024 Posted April 6, 2024 Can I just say I'm surprised with Ash by Elegance, watched her Vs Brookside. She's not the greatest in ring but actually having a character helps her and she's carryable. Quote
jaygoose Posted April 6, 2024 Posted April 6, 2024 11 hours ago, garynysmon said: Anthem is a pretty frugal company and I doubt they’re making substantial losses. Execs were repotedly chuffed with TNA+ steaming numbers and other revenues after HTK but TNA is essentially a vehicle to provide content they can show on their own channels or licence out. My relatively educated guess would be they’re treading water and not substantially in the black or red either way. (They're certainly not spending on production if last week's show is anything to go by... yikes). The production made me wonder this week.. Methinks even if it's not in black ink.. its probably cheap enough content for Anthem perhaps. It was widely reported Scott tried to buy the company and they declined. I think there's still a few international tv deals too that have to be worth something. Quote
no user name Posted April 7, 2024 Posted April 7, 2024 I watched micky names against Deonna Purrazzo in a street fight on you tube earlier. Great match. I do think Purrazzo would be better of as a heel. And putting her up against possibly the most popular aew women's wrestler wasn't a good idea when she hadn't established herself with aew fans Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.