I do wonder of Toni storm saw Tara debut and thought she looks like me but with more charisma and bigger boobs.  

But seriously I would also say I was so hoping Jeff was going to win, I was truly invested in a Jeff title reign. 

Edited by sivy

• Awards Moderator

The opening segment made me really want to see a Fatal Four Way with those guys. I’m sure it’ll happen and I’m excited for when it does.

The rest of the show was fine, until those magical closing moments. Hangman! They were going to help you! Hangman! Oh!

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Taz was just great in the re-bar mitzvah. Asking Excalibur and Tony to lay out and the way he shouted "He's Ironman" had me in bits. 

The best bit of the end was Kenny having eyes for Moxley only. He's probably going to be the most reluctant to make up with Hanger but his motivation for helping him is obvious. Any chance to beat up Moxley. 

7 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Darby Allin’s intakes of breath during his promo was Matt Bellamy levels of distracting.

If you just listen to the audio on that, it could be a recording of him sexually assaulting someone. 

2 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Riho and friends making the save for Britt and Hayter, after neither bothered to make the effort for them pretty much sums up the entire Outcasts/Originals feud for me. 

Shit.

Low point of an otherwise good show.

Makes sense tho. Two selfish heels being turned, why would they? Now they have been saved by the faces, you’d expect them to follow suit 

10 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Darby Allin’s intakes of breath during his promo was Matt Bellamy levels of distracting.

Also, Sammy Guevarra having a severe case of cotton mouth, licking his lips and his eyes bulging out of his head is... interesting for a company run by Tony Sniff, let's say.

Darby's breathing isn't as noticeable as Becky Lynch though, who inhales like an asthmatic during her promos.

3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

If you just listen to the audio on that, it could be a recording of him sexually assaulting someone. 

Yawn.

Thought you didn't watch AEW....so do you just YouTube the bits with wrong uns in...increasing the number of views? 

Back on topic, thoroughly enjoyed the show but think Jeff Jarrett should have won the new belt....2023 but he's the best thing on the show and would love to see him have a run on Rampage defending the International Championship

5 hours ago, NavigatorFan said:

Thought you didn't watch AEW....so do you just YouTube the bits with wrong uns in...increasing the number of views? 

I don’t. I just clicked play on the embedded tweet in this thread, didn’t need to go to YouTube

You’re right about him being a wrongun though 👍