• Paid Members

I guess the difference is, shes announced it on Twitter. Its not to say other members of the roster haven't been fined for the same issues, just that they haven't announced it. It's not like Tony Khan has announced it and dragged her over the coals. 

• Paid Members

I think twat is basically on the same or similar level as cunt is in the US so can understand. I'm guessing the network has a limit of how much swearing they'll allow on shows so wrestlers probably have to check with the producers/agents before using them.

I don't really think Saraya should be given a live mic ever. She's just so bad. Her promo this week was her basically calling the fans fat twats then clearly going completely blank and passing the mic off to Toni Storm as soon as she could. Cannot be stated enough how useless she is at literally everything.

Edited by LaGoosh

8 minutes ago, Matthew said:

According to her Twitter, Saraya has been legitimately fined for saying “twats”, using the middle finger without informing the segment agent, and body shaming members of the audience.

According to those in the know, it’s a legit fine too.

How is that any different to what MJF for example has done in the past? Can’t see much consistency here.

And do you know what MJF ran by producers in the past? Since that seems to be a factor in the fine. Otherwise it would be hard to judge if there's a consistency issue.

Saraya aside, who comes across as someone who has a lack of self-awareness in real life, with the heat that The Outcasts are getting and the evident low self esteem of Ruby Soho, I can almost see a breakdown on the horizon. Toni Storm seems fairly intelligent enough to know that this isn’t a natural character for her and is forced. Ruby struggles on a few different levels and doesn’t look emotionally confident enough at the moment. I have a image in my head of them getting backstage and cringing to each other & Saraya living in a bubble!

2 hours ago, TobyK said:

Saraya aside, who comes across as someone who has a lack of self-awareness in real life, with the heat that The Outcasts are getting and the evident low self esteem of Ruby Soho, I can almost see a breakdown on the horizon. Toni Storm seems fairly intelligent enough to know that this isn’t a natural character for her and is forced. Ruby struggles on a few different levels and doesn’t look emotionally confident enough at the moment. I have a image in my head of them getting backstage and cringing to each other & Saraya living in a bubble!

I do wonder how Ruby feels about the whole thing. She's someone the internet got behind after leaving WWE and believed she was worth better. Then she ends up in AEW where people were vaguely excited to see what she could do once free of WWE and then.. well, whether it's her fault or TK's mostly terrible womens booking or a bit of both.. she is where she is now.

• Paid Members

I love Ruby, but it's definitely a little bit of both. She's picked up too many bad habits in WWE, and still works WWE babyface matches. She barely sells (when selling is what she's best at), pulls NXT faces after every move, and has reduced her character down to the lowest common denominator "I'm a punk, me" notes. Leaving WWE should have been an opportunity for reinvention and, by and large, I don't think she's done that. Maybe she'll be better as a heel, but she's at her best as an underdog babyface working against a larger opponent, yet in AEW even as a babyface she was carrying herself like somebody twice her size, it didn't work for me. 

• Paid Members

I hope it being on a random Dynamite isn't a sign of trying to get through some 'Dream Matches' for Omega before he leaves, but from seeing clips and snippets of Vikingo, I'm super excited about this one. 

2 minutes ago, Nick James said:

I hope it being on a random Dynamite isn't a sign of trying to get through some 'Dream Matches' for Omega before he leaves, but from seeing clips and snippets of Vikingo, I'm super excited about this one. 

If he was leaving why showcase him? Seems more an availability thing that Vikingo isn’t booked Wednesdays as to why it’s on TV