Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Easily the worse thing about that video is the alignment of the TV at the end of the bed. Even if it’s a single persons bed who wants it off centre?

The TV on the radiator was more unsettling for me

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

This is "playing sombre ballads in McDonald's out of respect" levels of nonsense, yet I'm sure it's far from the worst example around. Feel free to torture us over the coming weeks with what you've seen.

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

If it helps, I was once meant to email an openly gay customer to see if he had the latest design proofs for Tesco Home Insurance and instead ask him about Homo Insurance.

The next meeting was a tad frosty.

At least you didn't ask him for the design poofs

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Trying to find a picture of Goofy the Disney character for a post my friend had made on Facebook, and this petition turned up in the search results. 

https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-force-disney-to-apologize-for-making-roxanne-way-too-hot-in-a-goofy-movie

Edit: it's at 700-odd signatures as well, just in case you were wanting to join these people who appear to be dissatisfied at having their inner furry unwittingly awakened. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Do you all know of the story/myth/certainly made up story of Mike Read and his late 70s show “Runaround”? Well, for the benefit of younger keffers (Basically anyone not called Houchen or Thunderplex) it was a kids show where you jumped on the line of one of 2 or 3 answers, then at the command of “Rah rah rah runaraaahhnd!!” You could jump over to a different answer. The tale goes that during recording, a little black lad jumped too early and Reid pointed at him and said “Not yet, darkie”. 

Anyway, was just driving back from the shops and the lights at the crossroads were on green. But as I approached, a little black lad ran out onto the road. You can guess what I said in a gruff voice. 

So, I’m sorry to break the hearts of all my fans on here, but I have no option but to cancel myself.