Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

• Awards Moderator

I’ve turned down a family meal tomorrow because ‘I’ve got too much on with work’.

I do not have too much on with work but I couldn’t possibly give the real reason why I’m not going through the front door.

• Paid Members

My mistake folks. HCTP was good, but I really enjoyed Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 and played it so much. 

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/mar/10/david-attenborough-bbc-wild-isles-episode-rightwing-backlash-fears

FFS itsca TV show documenting what's really happening in the British Isles...

Shocking week from the BBC 

• Paid Members

What's odd about this is that there are enviro-Tories as well, like Zach Goldsmith; I honestly thought environmentalism wasn't an issue they'd decided was purely "for the libs" yet.

36 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/mar/10/david-attenborough-bbc-wild-isles-episode-rightwing-backlash-fears

FFS itsca TV show documenting what's really happening in the British Isles...

Shocking week from the BBC 

This has been refuted by the BBC. Its an independently funded film and was always intended for the iplayer.

They may have had a shocker this week but let's be fair. 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

This has been refuted by the BBC. Its an independently funded film and was always intended for the iplayer.

They may have had a shocker this week but let's be fair. 

Is it a big list of episodes of Attenborough series that they don't show on prime time BBC Sunday night TV, but only show on the iPlayer? Surely the BBC wants all the Attenborough it can get because he can't have long left and once he shuffles off this mortal coil it will be nature documentaries narrated by Radzi or Daisy May Cooper. 

7 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Is it a big list of episodes of Attenborough series that they don't show on prime time BBC Sunday night TV, but only show on the iPlayer? Surely the BBC wants all the Attenborough it can get because he can't have long left and once he shuffles off this mortal coil it will be nature documentaries narrated by Radzi or Daisy May Cooper. 

From what I've read from the BBC, it was always a 5 part series and this 6th episode, funded by the WWF (BROTHER!!!) was always just going to be on the iplayer. 

• 2 weeks later...