Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

• 5 weeks later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-66445452

Someone is for the high jump very soon I'd imagine! Of all the places to release a database of police staff names and locations, NI is probably the worst possible place for it to happen.

Just hope it's not fallen into the wrong hands!

• Paid Members

The woman's only fucking 49! I know cocaine fucks you up, but it's really done a number on her. Can't imagine just how much she must have been tooting for it to have done this much damage.

4 hours ago, Carbomb said:

The woman's only fucking 49! I know cocaine fucks you up, but it's really done a number on her. Can't imagine just how much she must have been tooting for it to have done this much damage.

The drugs and the booze have done a number but she went for some cheap "facial reconstruction plastic surgery" in Portugal earlier this year. She went from ageing very badly to this, thinking the surgery would fix things.

She looks closer to Manson than Monroe. 

She visited my school somewhere around the mid-90s, filming an episode of "Go Getters" for CITV. One lad cheekily asked for her phone number and she told him to "fack orf", which possibly wasn't too professional of her but I guess it's close enough to what you'd expect. Loads of us also saw Carol Smillie in her bra and knickers as she was getting changed in the back of a van, apparently not expecting a bunch of kids to run out of their lessons to see what was going on. Or perhaps that's *exactly* what she was expecting. Who knows.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

The drugs and the booze have done a number but she went for some cheap "facial reconstruction plastic surgery" in Portugal earlier this year. She went from ageing very badly to this, thinking the surgery would fix things.

She's had a number of surgeries over the last 15 or so years, and much like anyone that's constantly getting their face messed around with, it's a series of diminishing returns.

Didn't she injure her face in a car crash at some point as well?

She was stood behind me at a supermarket in Ibiza in 2015. She'd crossed the road in front of us a few minutes before and my missus pointed her out. I thought she was just joking about a random woman that happened to look a trifle rough, but once in the queue I realised it actually was her.  Without any make up on, she didn't look good, but still better than she looks now.

The Sun keeps doing these features on her, and the pictures they use (which they'll describe as if her looking "stunning") really show her at her worst, as if it's some kind of joke at her expense.

6 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

The Sun keeps doing these features on her, and the pictures they use (which they'll describe as if her looking "stunning") really show her at her worst, as if it's some kind of joke at her expense.

I suppose it's letting social media do the bullying for them, maintaining a veneer of innocence while still going viral with the "u wot? r they avin a giraffe?" shares.