Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ce5epgp2zdno

A council has apologised after parents were offered a choice of class photos with or without children with complex needs in them.

Parents at Aboyne Primary complained after being sent a link from a photography company offering them alternative pictures.

Aberdeenshire Council said the decision was not taken by the school and the link to the photos was immediately removed.

Tempest Photography told BBC Scotland in a statement it was investigating the matter, that it had spoken to the photographer involved and the school, and that at this stage there was no further comment.

This is just unbelievably insensitive and mean. What the fuck was that photographer thinking ?

I got one recently from a very small baking company I've bought from and there was a typo in it, so they then sent a follow up email saying "ooops, sorry, we've sacked the email guy" which struck me as a bit rank to be honest, even if it was a joke.

At least Bezos never sends me any "wacky" emails.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

We got to MCO in Orlando to fly home yesterday lunchtime and joined the queue to drop our bags. A couple with their little girl (who looked about 8 ) were in front of us with 4 massive suitcases and 2 carry on bags.

The bloke immediately left them to it and walked over by the bogs and spent the next 20 minutes openly vaping. Inside an airport.

We then watched as his wife and kid struggled over to him with their bags, he just walked empty handed in front of them vaping away.

When we got to the gate, there he was, again on his own, clouds of vape billowing from his gob every time the back of anyone official-looking had been turned.

When we got onboard, the wife was pleased to find we weren’t sat near him (I wouldn’t have been able to hold my breath had I been sat next to him). We were however sat opposite another bloke who was more than happy to just vape on the fucking plane anyway. He was sat next to two really small kids who hadn’t been seated with their family, but there he was on a plane, vaping away like it was totally fine.

As we’d already taken off and the seatbelt sign was on, staff didn’t spot him until about 15 minutes into the flight when they basically told him they would turn back, land and evict him from the flight. It didn’t stop him though, he grabbed more than a few cheeky puffs throughout the flight and was really on it during landing.

I might sound like a grumpy sod, but it’s something I despise generally and it’s the kind of stupidity I never thought I’d ever actually see. People in general being cunts like that boil my piss something chronic.

Edited by Scratch
Phone changed 8 ) to a creepy emoji.

42 minutes ago, Scratch said:

We got to MCO in Orlando to fly home yesterday lunchtime and joined the queue to drop our bags. A couple with their little girl (who looked about 😎 were in front of us with 4 massive suitcases and 2 carry on bags.

The bloke immediately left them to it and walked over by the bogs and spent the next 20 minutes openly vaping. Inside an airport.

We then watched as his wife and kid struggled over to him with their bags, he just walked empty handed in front of them vaping away.

When we got to the gate, there he was, again on his own, clouds of vape billowing from his gob every time the back of anyone official-looking had been turned.

When we got onboard, the wife was pleased to find we weren’t sat near him (I wouldn’t have been able to hold my breath had I been sat next to him). We were however sat opposite another bloke who was more than happy to just vape on the fucking plane anyway. He was sat next to two really small kids who hadn’t been seated with their family, but there he was on a plane, vaping away like it was totally fine.

As we’d already taken off and the seatbelt sign was on, staff didn’t spot him until about 15 minutes into the flight when they basically told him they would turn back, land and evict him from the flight. It didn’t stop him though, he grabbed more than a few cheeky puffs throughout the flight and was really on it during landing.

I might sound like a grumpy sod, but it’s something I despise generally and it’s the kind of stupidity I never thought I’d ever actually see. People in general being cunts like that boil my piss something chronic.

That's absolutely piss poor behavior all of it. Completely shocked people can be that selfish to their wife, kids and people around them without a single bit of thought on how their actions/ lack of action affects others around them. 

• Paid Members

Final leg of the journey home, a change at a nearby station. The train’s waiting for us, I open the door and get a face full of vape from the bloke standing inside. This didn’t end well for him, put it that way.

I’m running on fumes having had no sleep since Saturday night and am now sick to the back teeth of vaping.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

fags, coffee and wanking.

Title of the UKFF's collaborative music project album right there