Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

20 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

This is why referring to him as "Rishi" is to be strongly discouraged. What a massive dickhead. 

spacer.png

Can’t remember if it was the BBC or The Guardian, you know, the lefty media, who tried to get Dishy Rishi to be a thing. 

(FYI Media types reading this, if you need help coming up with a nickname that sticks, I’m an expert, available, and my rates are competitive.)

• Paid Members

I'm struggling to believe these photos are genuine. I thought that bus stop one was a Photoshopped "bus wankers" joke, and have no idea what it's actually supposed to portray.

You haven't seen anything yet - 

spacer.png

Respected comrade Premier Kim il Sunak, who is also member of the Presidium of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Britain and vice-president of the State Affairs Commission of the UK, inspected potholes in the Northern Province. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

"Please generate me an AI image of Rishi Sunak showing a foreign dignitary some of our ants, while Hagrid's brother looks on".

Our school newspaper had more convincing posed photos.

Edited by Surf Digby
Typo

I like the way the respective poses are clearly determined by seniority. If you're a heavy hitter you get to squat in the middle with a prize view of the hole. If you look like a failed applicant for a discount supermarkets graduate program you're in the cheap seats standing upright like a plum. 

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I want to know what his trouser measurements are (!!!)

Fascinating proportions.

He is very Mark Labbett-esque

Edited by deathrey