Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
On 11/22/2023 at 3:13 PM, Frankie Crisp said:

So. I’ve really been trying to get myself in better shape the last few months. Every now and again, I’d go through these little bursts of running, boxing etc. but it invariably gets fucked off because I never really had the motivation or desire to look after myself.

In the last few months, though, I’ve tried. I’ve really tried. Running most days, waking rather than driving and more importantly, eating much, much better than I have done in my entire adult life.

The main reason for the upturn in self-care is my wonderful girlfriend and wanting to be a better person for her and - quite frankly - not wanting to die on her with a big massive stroke or heart attack or whatever.

Anyway, I’ve now got a PT. He’s fucking sadistic. He breaks me every single time but do you know what, he’s brilliant. I’ve lost a good load of beef and I’m sticking to his nutrition plan. No junk food, no crap and I’m loving the stuff he’s put me on to. Porridge, protein, water, good veg, fruit. All that shite. All the stuff I’d usually swerve for ten McDonald’s hash browns, but here I am.

Anyway, I’ve been really happy with my progress and thinking I’m doing well. This morning, my PT had to cancel today’s session right in the middle of the worst morning of my professional life; EVERYTHING went wrong and my head just went. I lost it. I didn’t give a fuck. 

I came home, ordered the biggest kebab from the place around corner and devoured it, maybe just to give me that guilt/pleasure thing but I told myself it was one slip and it wouldn’t be a big problem. I’ve lost loads of weight and I deserve it after such a bad day and let’s be honest, I can work the calories off, so what’s the worst that can happen?

I’ve just been for a shit and broke the toilet seat. 

4AA97BBF-DA1B-42F0-9D89-8A1F275D247E.thumb.jpeg.c9fe411380d8acfde36681a2963ad135.jpeg

Maybe I haven’t lost that much weight.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

It’s the sign of you having a good muscular arse, which is what the boys on here like.

• Paid Members

There was a discussion on a local news FB about Ladbaby not releasing a Christmas single. I called them Tory Grifters and a fan commented that I was out of line and they were good people. When we went back and forth it turned out she was previously a subscriber to their official facebook group which cost £40 a month and she only stopped due to the cost of living. I asked what you got for £40 and she said exclusive videos and monthly live chats. JFC indeed.

• Paid Members

Are you sure she wasn't trolling you? For £40 a month I'd want the premium, premium videos, with Roxanne pegging Mark while she wears his silicone muscle vest.

Nearest I found was this:

For £3.49 a month, anyone can become a LadBaby “Turbo” and get access to weekly exclusive content from the Hoyles.

“To us they are famous regardless, they’re always going to be famous, but why they’re not in the famous spotlight? I have no idea,” says Mandy, a 45-year-old LadBaby fan from Suffolk. “I think it’s a question many Turbos have asked.” Despite her fear of needles, Mandy has two LadBaby tattoos: “LadBaby Turbo 4 Life. Living my best life” with the logo and Hoyle’s catchphrase (“Yes mate!”) on her upper arm, and the limited-edition Walkers crisp packet on her wrist. “I like them. I love them. I adore them,” she says of Hoyle and Roxanne.

Although that second paragraph deserves it's own Corkhill.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Just Some Guy said:

Surely you elope TO Las Vegas rather than IN it.

Unless they were star crossed lovers in Nevada's biggest city, kept apart by disapproving parents until they fled to the most romantic place on Earth.....Nottingham?

Elope has a specific meaning. These twats just got married abroad.

To be fair Nottingham is home to the only Hooters in the UK.