• Paid Members

Fingers crossed Kane can break the record then we can all stop pretending Rooney didn’t massively underachieve for his talent and length of international career.

I won’t be watching, but fingers crossed.

56 minutes ago, RalphyV2 said:

but Portugal have some cracking players so they could be an outside chance 

There is no way that a team ranked 9th in the world who won the Nations League in 2019 and the Euros in 2016 can be an "outside chance", sorry.

It's like someone in my group chat said the other day, "Belgium could be a dark horse" LOL!!!

A real outside bet would be Saudi Arabia. Someone be brave enough to put a grand on them. 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Fingers crossed Kane can break the record then we can all stop pretending Rooney didn’t massively underachieve for his talent and length of international career.

Not-you-again GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

I know neither of these fine nations are in the World Cup finals. But - 

Is it too late to include San Marino? 

Nothing was better than San Marino going immediately 1-0 up against England back in the 94 world cup qualifiers.

I'm not a fan of football at all but I got told tonight that apparently it's up too 30 years in prison if you get caught with drugs in Qatar.

Have they fucking ever met half the fans that will be paying too get over there for the tournament to support England.

The prisons will be full by the second game