AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

I'd like the Ass Boys to become one with the dumpster after this and become living rubbish monsters. Sort of like Toxic Crusaders but much sadder. Daddy Ass doesn't recognise them but they keep trying to ass-imilate him into their fetid writhing masses. Keep the name Trash Boys, add Abadon to the group, send them to meet and greets stinking. Caster and Bowens' relationship suffers due to the guilt. Caster only raps about environmentalism. Bowens picks up some real scissors to snip bits of rubbish from around the necks of sea birds. Not sure how any of it would make any money but I would watch it. 

Edited by JLM

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

How long until TK books a Kennel from Hell match?

Soon I hope. The way AEW is fucking up all these mad gimmick matches almost every time I'd be very intrigued to see what happened. They'd probably put untrained rottweilers in there by accident.

• Paid Members

I hope if they're teasing Jericho as "Lionheart" being a different iteration of his character maybe TK can have a chat with Jimmy Hart and get the rights to his Evenflow ripoff theme from WCW. If Ralphus were still alive I'd suggest getting him on board, but sadly that's a non starter. Maybe the Jericho ninja? 

Regardless I hope it's more than just a shitty waistcoat. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, mim731 said:

I hope if they're teasing Jericho as "Lionheart" being a different iteration of his character maybe TK can have a chat with Jimmy Hart and get the rights to his Evenflow ripoff theme from WCW. If Ralphus were still alive I'd suggest getting him on board, but sadly that's a non starter. Maybe the Jericho ninja? 

They just released a lionheart figure I’m guessing it’s a tie in to that

2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

They just released a lionheart figure I’m guessing it’s a tie in to that

He used his Lionheart gear for his ECW ONS match against Lance Storm I think or at least a remade version of it so it wouldn't surprise me if he dusts that off again and we get a few more lion saults. I think the point is that Ambrose wants to face his ECW/Japan character not the WCW heel version which is what I would prefer. 

12 hours ago, mim731 said:

His wcw theme was Turner stock music so  should be able to use that with no issues. A fan listed all of jerichos last themes and he replied saying he will be using one of them