AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

10 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

Tony Khan has been stealing my E-Fed notepads from when I was 13. I had an International Title in my promotion, which could only be contested by people of different nationalities. Pretty sure I even had an 8 man tournament to decide the winner. Loads of nonsense involving double crosses so that some blokes countryman would lose the title to somebody else so that he would then be eligible for a title match. 

This Tony Khan is a thieving bastard. Also, like we all know, this headball will have discovered girls at some point in time. Sooner or later all his old E-Fed notes that he has booked AEW around are going to be finished up with and then he's going to be completely flummoxed. (I'm guessing this title belt is it, one last roll of the dice, this is bound to be one of the last pages of the ring binder.)

The concept was in the news recently with people speculating on potential links between AEW and Stardom. As one of Stardom's titles is defended against different nationalities to the champion.

On E-fed booking. I do believe that's part of why he relies titles and tournaments. As they're an easy framing device when booking a big show and having to work back from there.

Thunder Rosa seems to get by with her awesome look and intensity. I think her promos are better than most people give her credit for too. She's always been indiewank in ring though. I wish AEW would solely focus on Serena, Riho, Nyla, Statlander and Jade. They're just better or more interesting than everyone else. 

Also, it appears Jeff Hardy has been done for yet another DUI. Fuck me, just get rid already. Putting that wreck over Darby Allin and The Young Bucks in quick succession is the most TNA thing AEW have done.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

1 minute ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Also, it appears Jeff Hardy has been done for yet another DUI. Fuck me, just get rid already. Putting that wreck over Darby Allin and The Young Bucks was the most TNA thing AEW Jack done.

Yeah, hopefully we don't get another Tammy Sytch. 

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/jeff-hardy-arrested-on-multiple-charges-last-night-mugshot-photo-revealed/

• Paid Members

He’s past help at this point and AEW just need to count their losses and get rid. 
Christian should just team with Matt Hardy and get the Jurassic Express split already.

36 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

Suppose it belongs here since he is/was in the main event on Wednesday, but to the surprise of no one, Jeff hardy is a fucking  idiot.

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/jeff-hardy-arrested-on-multiple-charges-last-night-mugshot-photo-revealed/ 

He’s clearly got deep rooted addiction problems that need addressing with qualified professionals, so tarnishing him simply as a “fucking idiot” is a tad unfair.

For all their many faults, one thing that WWE often get right is their rehab policy for any previous employee

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

He’s clearly got deep rooted addiction problems that need addressing with qualified professionals, so tarnishing him simply as a “fucking idiot” is a tad unfair.

For all their many faults, one thing that WWE often get right is their rehab policy for any previous employee

It’d be big of them to offer it to the lad who refused it a few months ago and went to the competition.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I think it's fair game when talking about a DUI. That's not just self-endangerment.

6 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Addictions are a complicated subject that require far more nuance than an internet forum can muster.

Constantly putting other people at risk through your actions when you could just get a fucking Uber is stupidity.

• Paid Members

Yeah. All the sympathy in the world for anyone suffering with addiction. Getting in a car under the influence of drugs or alcohol though? Get fucked.

Odds on him still wrestling on Wednesday? It’s mad how quickly I’ve lost all faith in what was once considered the babyface company. It blows my mind he’s even still employed after the state of him at the PPV.

Edited by Supremo

Sad thing is Matt and Jeff seemed far more interested in making WWE look bad than actually addressing potential issues. And yeah maybe WWE weren't entirely right but it does seem like there was something to it.

Whether Matt thinks he can help Jeff if he's with him or he's just interested in one more nostalgia run.. well thats up for debate but we've seen the state Jeff has ended up in.

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Odds on him still wresting on Wednesday? It’s mad how quickly I’ve lost all faith in what was once considered the babyface company. It blows my mind he’s even still employed after the state of him at the PPV.

The veil has certainly been pulled aside hasn’t it? The combination of things like this, hiring the likes of Jay Lethal, and Cocaine Tony going wild on Twitter, paired with the completely bloated roster and general decline in quality and the can’t-do-no-wrong shine is certainly off.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, Jeff. I've said it before, but it seems whenever he doesn't have the hand on the shoulder of WWE he goes completely off the rails. It does make you wonder what the actual reason behind his release was rather than Jeff walking out.

As others have mentioned, addiction is one thing, endangering other people's lives is another, no excuse what so ever for that.

I pray he gets the help he needs, the guy needs to step away from wrestling. Get back to the band, Motorcross or whatever else, just stay away from ladders. The match with Darby was mental enough, the guy must be hanging together on threads.