AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

I missed the description of the All-Atlantic title, but how can a Bulgarian, Dutch, Aussie and a Japanese guy be in a title match for a belt that's named after a particular area? Is it just a different way of saying 'European Championship'?  

27 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

I missed the description of the All-Atlantic title, but how can a Bulgarian, Dutch, Aussie and a Japanese guy be in a title match for a belt that's named after a particular area? Is it just a different way of saying 'European Championship'?  

It’s a “non US born” title 

12 minutes ago, JimmyAnderson said:

Judging that the other six are six different nationalities, do we reckon the NJPW combo will be two different rather than two Japanese?

Maybe a Jay White (highly unlikely) or David Finlay (possibly) against any one of their homegrown talents.

Don’t get too excited we will probably get Sanada 

6 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Is it, though? The US flag is on the belt. 

Seems that was shared incorrectly, especially with an American on the new Japan sides qualifiers 

The IWC seems aflutter with accusations that Thunder Rosa was sandbagging Marina Shafir in their match.

I mean, Shafir is absolute dogshit in the ring and they’re sending the champ out to have a competitive match with her, having pretty much ignored the belt for weeks.

I’m not saying it’s right but… I understand.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Louch said:

It’s a “non US born” title 

Tony Khan has been stealing my E-Fed notepads from when I was 13. I had an International Title in my promotion, which could only be contested by people of different nationalities. Pretty sure I even had an 8 man tournament to decide the winner. Loads of nonsense involving double crosses so that some blokes countryman would lose the title to somebody else so that he would then be eligible for a title match. 

This Tony Khan is a thieving bastard. Also, like we all know, this headball will have discovered girls at some point in time. Sooner or later all his old E-Fed notes that he has booked AEW around are going to be finished up with and then he's going to be completely flummoxed. (I'm guessing this title belt is it, one last roll of the dice, this is bound to be one of the last pages of the ring binder.)

I've only seen clips as I skipped the show last week, but I think it might just be that Thunder Rosa isn't that good. She's clearly over, and I heard her name mentioned as one of the good bits of the NWA revival a few years ago, but every time I've seen her, she's sloppy and awkward when the bell rings. Except, of course, when she's in there with one of her trainees; she seems to have no issues doling out an uncomfortable kicking to her juniors. Her "big" dropkick in the ropes, where she basically jumps down on them, is going to pop an implant one day.