AEW Rampage Thread 2022

dopper

• Paid Members

Danhausen vs HOOKĀ 

No one wants that do they like at all even a squash.Ā 

Has there ever been a more dislikable babyface team than sammy and Tay? A heel turn has to come sooner or later.

Main event was fantasticĀ the fact they had invested in Yuta is worth booker of the year on its own.Ā 

Edited by quote the raven

Arenā€™t Sammy and Tay just doing the over the top unlikeable face he was trying to get Cody to do with Brandi? To me it feels like being set to that, the slight change in Tays look as well to be less unique and more ā€œstarā€ with big hair etc.Ā 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Louch said:

Arenā€™t Sammy and Tay just doing the over the top unlikeable face he was trying to get Cody to do with Brandi? To me it feels like being set to that, the slight change in Tays look as well to be less unique and more ā€œstarā€ with big hair etc.Ā 

Poor sammy will be alight inside 4 weeksĀ 

• Paid Members

Finally found the time to watch this. Phenomenal. Wheeler Yuta is a made man and the Blackpool Combat Club are the best thing going today.

I know Mox isnā€™t big on social media, but Iā€™m absolutely convinced someone got in his ear this week about all the rumours regarding him going back to WWE, and he used this match to send a very clear message. Fucker is living his best life, doing whatever the fuck he wants, riding with a bunch of double-hard bastards andĀ having these phenomenal matches. Anyone who even entertains that he wants to go back to wearing joke shop costumes and sliming people can get in the sea.

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

He signed a 3 year deal which comes Ā up in May. I donā€™t see him going anywhereĀ 

Heā€™s one of the few I wrestling Iā€™d trust that money doesnā€™t mean anything to as he has plenty already. He wants to be happy and that place made him miserable and by all accounts has gotten worseĀ 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Louch said:

Where has their been rumours about Moxley going back? Not seen that at all

He went to Corey Graves and Carmellaā€™s wedding and people have, somehow, decided that means heā€™s going back to WWE.

Stranger things have happened, of course, but heā€™s not like Cody, who left to prove himself. Mox was an established top guy who hated WWE so much he left to go work Indys and Japan. AEW coming along was just a bonus.Ā 

Iā€™d be very surprised if he ever went back.