AEW Rampage Thread 2022

dopper

• Paid Members

I saw a GIF of Will Hobbs bieling Dante Martin across the ring, and I'm convinced that there will be at least one flippy boy in the ladder match just so Hobbs and Keith Lee can take in turns seeing how far they can throw him. Maybe have Wardlow getting involved in it too.

Then throw in HOOK and have him suplex one of the big lads, and it's going to be a spectacle before anyone even goes near a ladder.

A really fun little show this week, we got Hook and Wardlow so an instant 10/10.

Bowens is in my handsome club too, he had such a good showing this week and I'm gutted he lost. There's a future push there for sure.

Britt is still the lowest part of the show for me, the only boring part was her seemingly talking for thirty minutes.

2 hours ago, Louch said:

Comoroto has the look of a guy you should be protecting for the future. Is he proper rubbish on his own to justify he gets jobbed anytime he’s on tv? 

The improvement of his look is the only thing I can think of in terms of his development. Match wise there's never been anything that memorable. Had a look at his cagematch profile thinking he was one of QT's students and still relatively new. Turns out he was an NXT cast off in 2020 and had been on the indies since 2013.

I'm not sure there's much more there.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

I still think that they should have gone with Taz's idea and have Comoroto join Jurassic Express as a caveman. 

They should definitely cycle back to this when they want to push Jungle Boy on as a singles.

Do a good old fashioned amnesia angle, have Comoroto take a knock to the head and Luchasaurus is the first thing he sees when he wakes up, at which point he becomes convinced he is Ugg the Caveman or whatever. He & Luchasaurus can become a tag team who are kind of crap but look great & the kids love, while JB goes off to win singles belts.

• Paid Members

HOOK looked like an absolute boss chucking all QT Marshall's lads around. Is there a preshow for Revolution? As Hook Vs QT could be a great quick match to put on there, mind you he's presumably got to wrestle at least Solo and Comorato before that can happen. 

Good to see Danhausen cursing the Acclaimed. This is how he should be used, just turning up cursing people or winding them up in the back.