AEW Rampage Thread 2022

dopper

4 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

I get the desire for a big HOSS  battle, but you do need someone small and flippy to take some fancy bumps. AEW do have plenty of microweights that fit the bill.

What's Brian Cage up to these days 🤫

I dunno. I love the idea of a ladder match where we don’t have a load of contrived spots, with refs holding ladders down and whatnot.

Just big blokes twatting each other with ladders? …yes please!

• Paid Members

Just a load of big lads waffling each other with ladders. It'd be awesome, and such a big change from the usual ladder match. 

Ideally they just go at it in a sprint, no messing about with loads of lying down, just loads of double and triple team power moves and done in 10-12 mins. 

editing to say, John Silver would make a great crash holly type in there 

Edited by Louch

Just saw the absolute state of that Saudi show and I remembered 10 nearly killing Adam Cole with a German Suplex on last night's Rampage. I know this forum likes it's big lads and doesn't like Adam Cole but I'm surprised no one else noticed

I'm sure there was another minging one but I can't remember which match it was maybe White Vs Trent, but yeah for all that some of the lads in AEW can be a bit reckless with their own bodies, you see little enough of the rough head drop stuff for it to be notable.

• Paid Members

My first time seeing Jay White and thought he looked the business. I'd much rather he was in Cole's spot to be honest. I heard this is only a small run but hopefully they get him locked in long term the sooner the better.

I'm all in on the big hoss ladder match, really cool idea. My only wish is that you have all big lads and one little guy so they can all take turns seeing who can throw him the highest and furthest.

11 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I dunno. I love the idea of a ladder match where we don’t have a load of contrived spots, with refs holding ladders down and whatnot.

Just big blokes twatting each other with ladders? …yes please!

It was a joke at Cage's expense. Usually when he get's called a big guy, someone points how small he is.

• Awards Moderator

I’ve been wondering if they’ll go with HOOK vs QT Marshall for the PPV. I have my doubts since that’s been a Rampage exclusive story so far, and even then it’s not every week. But it’d be a great addition to the card to have him swagger out, destroy QT in a couple of minutes and swagger back again.

Hager might be another shout for the match. If the winner gets a TNT shot and he’s annoyed at Sammy for the Inner Circle breakup, he might fit well in there.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

4 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I’ve been wondering if they’ll go with HOOK vs QT Marshall for the PPV. I have my doubts since that’s been a Rampage exclusive story so far, and even then it’s not every week. But it’d be a great addition to the card to have him swagger out, destroy QT in a couple of minutes and swagger back again.

I think that's something they might do on the PPV weekend Rampage. Then again they did throw out Paul Wight v. QT as a bit of a breather at All Out.