The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Do I have to say every time something is slightly tongue in cheek?

If you've not made it clear that what you've said is "tongue in cheek", then yes probably you do, unfortunately. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

No, but cutting people for 'budget reasons' and then publicly saying a few days later that you spent more money on one song than the guys you just released will earn in a year is pretty cunty. 

Still, at least Tony's not petty....

I assume you’ve not been following the storyline on ROH if you thought that was a shot at The Boys. 

@d-d-d-dAz you’re right, but that’s what people have been saying for years and indication of why he was nothing like Vince or HHH in that regard, not that you would necessarily want to be.

This isn’t the first TK miss-step, it won’t be the last, I still think averaging things out he’s doing a better job than most, but he really needs to sort the communications out better than he has been, specially in regards talent relations.

• Paid Members
On 4/6/2024 at 8:26 PM, Snitsky's back acne said:

No, but cutting people for 'budget reasons' and then publicly saying a few days later that you spent more money on one song than the guys you just released will earn in a year is pretty cunty. 

Absolutely right. The other cunts cut a ton of people in a time of huge uncertainty while they were pocketing billions from their TV deals and got plenty of flak that they deserved. This is pretty gross too. Let's call a spade a spade. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Appearing on TV, supposedly representing a major sports team, in a neck brace to sell a fake wrestling angle is a choice I suppose. 

(Fuck me, can you imagine Fulham fans’ reaction?)

But its trivialising what is a very serious situation. Takes some gall taking the moral high ground given some of his employees though.

• Paid Members

The neck brace was brilliant. Felt like everyone delighted in the daftness of it. AEW fans. WWE fans. The mainstream. Can't remember the last time there was such a unified enjoyment of what makes pro-wrestling such a silly, unique form of entertainment.

And then he fucked it. Like always. Couldn't help himself but piss it all away. LOL, they're sex pests. Anyway, can I offer you a can of Woooooo energy?

• Paid Members

That was a very strange watch. What the fuck was he thinking? He's got a lot of mainstream media talking about AEW this week, built up a lot of goodwill then pisses it straight up the wall just for a quick dig at WWE, which didn't even make sense in the end.

You could see the presenters switch to not giving a shit about the wrestling bollocks as soon as he said it, even going as far as to say 'save all that stuff, just tell us who you're taking tonight'.

He's the only walking embodiment of the Roy Hodgson gif, just as you think he's turned the corner, he kicks an own goal again.

Jesus fucking Christ, indeed.