The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Fucking hell @Keith Houchen, your new avatar!

Still gives me the willies! It's that 4chan "Nya nya nya nya nyah you're annoyed!" thing my hard baked reaction to is to just be irked by. 

Edited by The Gaffer

12 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

And new thread tags 😆

RIP thread tags, the fun police have been here it seems.  Still, forum awards just a bit of fun, taken in the spirit blah blah.  Poor Keef.

Edited by Loki

• Moderators

If you think it is about sparing Tony Khan's feelings then I think you have missed the point. Your fellow forum users have found your joke and posts to be tedious and voted accordingly. Sorry you had to find out this way.

I personally enjoy a lot of your posts. Not so much the ones where you're crying about and playing the victim though.

You've already got this thread as a playground to stop you ruining wrestling chat for other people. Derailing your own thread is a new one though!

Edited by Chest Rockwell

8 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

If you think it is about sparing Tony Khan's feelings then I think you have missed the point. Your fellow forum users have found your joke and posts to be tedious and voted accordingly. 

They upvoted accordingly too ;)

10 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I personally enjoy a lot of your posts. Not so much the ones where you're crying about and playing the victim though.

Where have I ever done that? I’ve never complained about warnings and suspensions because posting here isn’t a democracy or a right I will always argue my point and state my position without ever acting hard done by because I have the courage of my own convictions. I’ve never once claimed to be a victim and anyone insinuating I have can cram that up their poop shoot. 

Surely it’s fucking obvious to anyone that this whole thread isn’t 100% serious, the tags reflect that, but no. How dare you not worship Saint Tone and blow smoke up his arse.