The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

4 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

I didn't ask "what are the differences between Tony Khan and Vince McMahon?" though did I? It was quite clearly a rhetorical question making the point that yes Tony Khan is a nepo baby but so is every other major wrestling promoter in the past 40 years. Including, and especially, Vince McMahon. 

I'm perfectly relaxed, thanks. Though somewhat exhausted by some of the posts on here.

You've never conversed with an autistic person before, have you? 

I wasn't replying as a dig or a snide. You asked an open question. I answered it. I'm sorry if my inability to gauge rhetorical questions on a text based forum due to my neuro-divergence is exhausting to you. I'll do better in the future. 

Anyway, Tony Khan. What a twat, eh? 

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

You've never conversed with an autistic person before, have you? 

I wasn't replying as a dig or a snide. You asked an open question. I answered it. I'm sorry if my inability to gauge rhetorical questions on a text based forum due to my neuro-divergence is exhausting to you. I'll do better in the future. 

How am I supposed to know you're autistic? 

And yes, I have conversed with many autistic people actually, thanks. Don't think any of them post on wrestling forums though.

Edited by LaGoosh

20 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Don't think any of them post on wrestling forums though.

Plenty of autists on here, but I agree, it’s not like they need to post with a content warning!

SBA is right though, Sniff is a different nepo baby because the others inherited/bought the company from their family members and spent their lives working in the industry. I’d say that’s more down to when the industry was “Protected” from outsiders more than anything else. 

1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Yep, a massive massive twat. 

• Paid Members

If we've got to the point Keith where you are splitting hairs about what flavour of nepo baby Tony is then it's probably time you put the Internet down for a bit. I know you won't but it must be exhausting for you to keep hammering at a point so much that we've all already fully got anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

but it must be exhausting for you

No, I quite enjoy it. And if you’re saying he’s the same kind of nepo baby then you definitely haven’t got the point at all. 

1 minute ago, Duke said:

Vince is a lot older than Tony Khan, that's another difference between them.

And he’s white and I honestly believe that’s a huge factor for certain wrestling fans. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Duke said:

Vince is a lot older than Tony Khan, that's another difference between them.

So I was going to join in with this fun little side thread you have going. I was going to say “Vince famously abhors sneezing and Tony doesn’t have a problem with it.”

Then I thought “well sneezing is a great way to waste your cocaine actually, so maybe it’s something they have in common”. I wrote a fucking Tony Sniff joke in my head. I hate this world. I will not post in this thread again in 2024. That’s it. I have hit rock bottom. 

Edited by JLM

1 minute ago, JLM said:

So I was going to join in with this fun little side thread you have going. I was going to say “Vince famously abhors sneezing and Tony doesn’t have problem with it.”

Then I thought “well sneezing is a great way to waste your cocaine actually, so maybe it’s something they have in common”. I wrote a fucking Tony Sniff joke in my head. I hate this world. I will not post in this thread again in 2024. That’s it. I have hit rock bottom. 

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, JLM said:

So I was going to join in with this fun little side thread you have going. I was going to say “Vince famously abhors sneezing and Tony doesn’t have problem with it.”

This made me giggle silently to myself in the middle of the office sat by a team who have no idea who I am. Thanks very much.

Vince prefers intravenous drugs, allegedly. That's another one.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

How am I supposed to know you're autistic? 

And yes, I have conversed with many autistic people actually, thanks. Don't think any of them post on wrestling forums though.

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

You converse with more autistic people on here than you realize because people either mention it rarely or never openly discuss it.